What's new

Tan lines from headphones dont look so cool.

up north

Full Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2009
Messages
127
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Frozen Tundra
Detector(s) used
Whites's PRIZM V
Heathkit GP-45 Metal Locator
Garrett Ace 150
Pacific Northwest Insturments BH2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But who cares when you are finding stuff like this? I spent the last 3 days just detecting and snorkeling in the pristine WI North woods. We found silver every day and a lot of cool logging relics.
 

Attachments

  • library7.11001.webp
    library7.11001.webp
    55.9 KB · Views: 860
  • lumber tag7.11.webp
    lumber tag7.11.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 1,251
Upvote 0
Nice finds! You're killing me with your heading "Tan lines from headphones dont look so cool" LOL
 
I know all about those tan lines. It's very mysterious to the ladies (well, at least weird). Nice digs!
 
congrats on the silver!! I've heard those tan lines are chick magnets but I can tell you from experience they make men run away fast! lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom