Ozzys_Angel Full Member Joined Mar 3, 2008 Messages 124 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Jackson, MI Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter, Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 13, 2009 #1 Taylor Smith & Taylor USA Platter I was given this platter by my Great Grandmother when she passed on and I was wondering if anyone had any info on it. The bottom says Taylor Smith & Taylor. Attachments tmpphpzYZsGQ.webp 18 KB · Views: 392 scan0001.webp 5 KB · Views: 348
Taylor Smith & Taylor USA Platter I was given this platter by my Great Grandmother when she passed on and I was wondering if anyone had any info on it. The bottom says Taylor Smith & Taylor.
T taz42o Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 2,200 Reaction score 1,457 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Mar 13, 2009 #2 Re: Taylor Smith & Taylor USA Platter It is a west Virginia pottery , right across rt. 30 bridge from Ohio. The building is still there . I cut down the water tower there last year. http://www.ohioriverpottery.com/pages3/tst-pot.html Here is some of the pottery I have from there. The last pic is a temp gauge for the kiln. Attachments Picture 041.webp 9 KB · Views: 506 Picture 042.webp 2.7 KB · Views: 509 Picture 043.webp 8.6 KB · Views: 526 Picture 044.webp 4.2 KB · Views: 505 Upvote 0
Re: Taylor Smith & Taylor USA Platter It is a west Virginia pottery , right across rt. 30 bridge from Ohio. The building is still there . I cut down the water tower there last year. http://www.ohioriverpottery.com/pages3/tst-pot.html Here is some of the pottery I have from there. The last pic is a temp gauge for the kiln.
T taz42o Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 2,200 Reaction score 1,457 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Mar 14, 2009 #3 Re: Taylor Smith & Taylor USA Platter Your platter appears to be vogue pattern from 1930-40 . http://www.ohioriverpottery.com/pages3/tstline01.html Upvote 0
Re: Taylor Smith & Taylor USA Platter Your platter appears to be vogue pattern from 1930-40 . http://www.ohioriverpottery.com/pages3/tstline01.html