What's new

Tectin in Philadelphia?

Dirt Junkie

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2009
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Tect'in in Philadelphia?

I have a business trip in Philadelphia next week; staying near Penns Landing. Wondering if anyone has done or knows anyone who has been detecting in the city of brotherly love? I once read about someone who had found some old coins on the river bank near Penns Landing. And yes I know there are some obvious precautions in certain areas of the city.

--Dirt Junkie
 
Re: Tect'in in Philadelphia?

You might want to post in the Pa. forum. We got lots of folk out that way.
I may be heading to Red Hill late April myself for vacation/layoff. :)
Al
 
Re: Tect'in in Philadelphia?

Thanks Al I will post in the PA forum.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom