What's new

Tellers tray gives up silver while picking up a box of halves.

soldierman

Sr. Member
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
302
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I spotted something silver in the very bottom of the head tellers tray. I kindly asked if she was saving them or could I buy them from her tray. There was 3 silvers. She handed them over I paid for them and took my halves and thanked her.

All common dates and mints I think 64P, 61P, and a 42P

Edit DUH!
in my excitement I forgot to mention They were quarters
Also this bank is one of the few that orders and stocks boxes of coin. I never thought to ask if those were from a customer or from one of those boxes they have opened. DOH!
I'll check in a day or two, hopefully if it was a box its still there.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Tellers tray give up silver while picking up a box of halves.

A Walker, Ben & 64 from a tray!

Trifecta!!---Unheard of...

Congrats!
 
soldierman said:
I'll check in a day or two, hopefully if it was a box its still there.

Quarters tend to go quicker than all other denominations so I wouldn't wait too long.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom