What's new

✅ SOLVED Tensioner??

birdman

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
7,467
Reaction score
2,418
Golden Thread
1
Location
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, this was given to me by my wife's 98 year old grandmother and she said it was her dads. Any idea what it is?
Looks familiar but I can't remember where I've seen it before. 20210317_102122.webp20210317_102141.webp20210317_102129.webp
 
Upvote 0
Charlie got it! That would look good on the wall, they are rare.
 
Upvote 0
and here I was going to ask if he was a veterinarian!
 
Upvote 0
Charlie strikes again with his knowledge and research! Thanks, Charlie. Thanks, Birdman, for sharing with us and posting the pictures.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Great ID,Thanks much Charlie :occasion14:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom