What's new

Test your observational skills on these photos

Sandog

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
2,220
Reaction score
5,576
Golden Thread
0
Location
Treasure coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took these as the sun was setting on Saturday. The photos were not as good as I was hoping. And then as the clouds rolled I noticed something unusual about the scene. See if you can find what I was surprised to see. I'll post an answer to this challenge a little later.
DSCN5464.webp
DSCN5466.webp
 
The pics can't be expanded in size, so it's hard to get a decent look at
them for odd or unusual things.

In the 2nd pic, I see what looks like a fish head in the clouds.

Does that count?
 
Duck head, Porpoise?
 
Well it's just not fair to ask anyone to see this very well without being able to zoom in a little. Sorry, I don't know how that works on some photos and not others. Over the few minutes I was watching the sunset clouds changing I saw something staring sort of pop out of them. Zoomed in all I was able and got this shot.
DSCN5467.webp

I think it's Alvin! Or Simon. Gone shortly thereafter. Good eye on some of you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom