Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Texas - Spanish Treasure

Where is this located and what info you have on it may be treasure? I tried zooming in but some of the numbers are so blurred I can't make out what half of them are. Of course my eyes may be getting old to! Looks as though it is a foundation for a water tank or something, depending on it's size.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Texas - Spanish Treasure

TheHarleyMan2 said:
Where is this located and what info you have on it may be treasure? I tried zooming in but some of the numbers are so blurred I can't make out what half of them are. Of course my eyes may be getting old to! Looks as though it is a foundation for a water tank or something, depending on it's size.

Here the GPS you can't read, i checked the area nothing that i would go into.

Attachments

• GPS.jpg
    GPS.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 595

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking at it on google earth is does seem strange that the bolders are pretty much almost the same distance apart from each other. Fluke, coincidence? Who knows?

If it is part of the Guadalupe National Park, you couldn't do any recovery much less metal detect or dig!

So what scoop of a story you have associated with this?

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
usernotfound said:
TheHarleyMan2 said:
Looking at it on google earth is does seem strange that the bolders are pretty much almost the same distance apart from each other. Fluke, coincidence? Who knows?

If it is part of the Guadalupe National Park, you couldn't do any recovery much less metal detect or dig!

So what scoop of a story you have associated with this?

Should and could is a world of difference. Maybe you couldn't but the next guy can. There are Spanish treasure signs to follow which can be found at the site. It is Spanish treasure. The triangle is a waypoint or the final point. It might help to be familar with Spanish signs and symbols, but blind luck is also possible. 4 ton rocks that did not form in there present location is a strong point by themselves.

Yes it's a spanish sign,but it's just a waypoint,you get Degree on west rock,it's a spanish Vault it's 1 mile and 8/10 from the triangle.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just sent you a PM check you mail.............and if you like me remove my post,so people don't get hurt let me know and i remove it, no trouble. okie

foolsgoldtx

May 5, 2010
very hairy part of the country, no doubt...not just the terrain, but the locale, being that close to the border, never know what you will find out there!

would be curious to know the reasoning behind the vault, if you dont mind posting.
the distance noted would put you in some pretty hard to get to places for sure, at least 2 of them

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think he's right. There is a house not far from there and many path, and a trail system. I'll be dog, look at that....

Um, other than a shrine, you think the vault would have a big cross on it?
Users Info Map 1.png

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread