What's new

Thank you Golden moon.

fredinbelize

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
799
Reaction score
558
Golden Thread
0
Location
Huntington Beach,CA
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Whites Surf PI Pro
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Thank you 'Golden' moon.

The full moon brought some high, night tides which took some sand away in spots.
I only could manage an 80 minute hunt this morning.
It went like this.....ping: penny, ping: penny, whisper: GOLD!
The ring was deep, but three scoops and I knew I had a winner.
14k, 7.8g. inscribed: artcarved.
I'm going back out later, can't wait.
 

Attachments

  • PICT1276.webp
    PICT1276.webp
    158.7 KB · Views: 148
  • PICT1278.webp
    PICT1278.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 371
Upvote 0
Nice good luck
 
That's a nice one Fred.:icon_thumright:
 
White&Yellow is the way to go! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :occasion14:
 
Very nice! 80 minutes call it 1.5 hours = $$$$ per hour.
 
A Moon Ring !
 
Nice return! Well done.
 
ooh! that is a nice one! congrats
 
That's a good one.
 
Very nice find. Glad to see you grab a nice prize.
 
Nice ring fred!
 
Nice looking ring!
 
WOW!!! That is a gorgeous gold ring!

Congrats!!!

Lorraine
 
That is a great find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom