What's new

Thankful for a family hunt.

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
895
Golden Thread
0
Location
md
Went out this morn with son an wife. My son found the expanded base and my wife picked up her first one. This spot has been dry all year. Found three here since last Xmas and found three here in one hour. Great morning and now we are late for thanksgiving events. Worth it.
 

Attachments

  • image-2219744760.webp
    image-2219744760.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 118
  • image-4288547116.webp
    image-4288547116.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 120
  • image-3643456485.webp
    image-3643456485.webp
    38.4 KB · Views: 116
  • image-3619663410.webp
    image-3619663410.webp
    62.9 KB · Views: 115
Upvote 0
Thanks. Made my day and its always great to see my boy get pumped to find something. I take my wife all the time but this is the first time with her and points. She has seen me pick up knives an scrapers before. Great way to start the holiday season.
 
Congrats on family time first off! Second, congrats on the family finding artifacts! May creat more family time!!!!!
 
I bet this will be the thanksgiving event you remember the best in years to come. Very nice.
 
Thanks. Made my day and its always great to see my boy get pumped to find something. I take my wife all the time but this is the first time with her and points. She has seen me pick up knives an scrapers before. Great way to start the holiday season.

Must be nice to get the wife to walk with ya on those hunts. I cant even get mine to hardly look at them. Nice finds
 
rock said:
Must be nice to get the wife to walk with ya on those hunts. I cant even get mine to hardly look at them. Nice finds

LOL!!
 
It took years to even get her to understand the passion. She loves to bottle hunt more but once you get one under your belt its hard to stop.
 
Nice looking points. Hope ya'll had a great Thanksgiving.:icon_thumright:
 
3points 2 turkeys and a few natty bohs and a crazy football game. Good thanksgiving
 
Nice finds, love the skinny one with the weird pink inclusion. Very cool you are able to hunt with the family. Thanks for the view.
 
Thanks guys. The pink inclusion is rose quartz. A lot of our quartz has red or orange or even green and grey running through it. Almost everything we find is quartz or rhyolite with occasional jasper.
 
Thanks guys. The pink inclusion is rose quartz. A lot of our quartz has red or orange or even green and grey running through it. Almost everything we find is quartz or rhyolite with occasional jasper.
Yeah that red and orange stuff is pretty. I have a spot I go to that carries that color of quartz. So far this yr I havent found any good ones yet but maybe in a couple of weeks. Last yr was a good yr.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom