Thanks Treasure_Hunter

castnet

Tenderfoot
May 25, 2007
Titusville, Fl
Detector(s) used
Excaliber 1000, Tiger Shark
As a new member to this forum I must say I am impressed with the sharing of quality knowledge that goes on. I recently bought a Excal-1000, used it one day, then posted a question and received several answers from forum members that helped me understand what I was doing wrong. Not only that but I even received an invite to go beach hunting at Daytona Beach from Treasure_Hunter, who didn't know me from shine-ola. Treasure_Hunter even loaned me one of his long handled scoops to use and also introduced me to DR, another forum member. I would like to thank both of them for taking the time that night to help me understand the concept of beach hunting much better. I didn't find any gold, but I did find 2 quarters, 4 dimes, 22 pennies and 3 pop tops. This is a great forum and without a doubt, Life is Good...

Upvote 0
Treasure_Hunter is very knowledgeable and willing to share with everyone. Also, welcome to the forum! ;D

Castnet, no thanks needed. It was nice to meet you, I enjoy the company of other hunters. Sorry you didn't find any more then you did, but it sure wasn't because we didnt try.

Dr talked to someone who went the following morning, she didn't find anything and from what I heard the beach was so crowded she had trouble walking.

I'm glad you enjoyed it and look forward to another hunt.

Hi ya Castnet,
I'm with Treasure_hunter, no thanks needed. It was a pleasure meeting and hunting with you.
We should hook up again.
Maybe next time there will be a load of deep cuts in the surf to explore.
Ya never know!
DR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back