What's new

The Detectorists tv.

targa911

Greenie
Joined
Jul 18, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
MN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new so if it's been discussed, sorry. One of my favorite tv shows was/is the Detectorists, I think it's on Prime. Two seasons and I loved it. If you haven't seen it give it a try. IMO
 
detectorists_art.webp
 
Amazon Prime has all three seasons now
 
Welcome to the forum from Oregon!
 
Glad you liked it, too...!
I watched all the seasons' episodes, three times...!
Great winter-time viewing...!
 
We are NOT with the Dirt Sharks!!

Even my wife loved the series. The characters are well done and some of the items (like the falconer whistle) are actual items that Mackenzie Crook found whilst detecting.
 
I just had this show recommended to me by a friend who knows my limited taste in TV. I love it! I'm already through Season 1.
 
I really liked season one, season two not so much, didn't try season three.
 
I've never seen it, but will try and dial it up on the tv and see what it's all about.
 
Won't spoil what happens, but loved the scene when Terry, the president of the metal detecting club is convinced that the farmer buried his wife in the one field he won't give the guys permission to detect in!!!
 
Last edited:
Thanks ill check it out sounds awesome
 
Won't spoil what happens, but loved the scene when Terry, the president of the metal detecting club is convinced that the farmer buried his wire in the one field he won't give the guys permission to detect in!!!

The club meetings were funny.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom