W Wes213 Full Member Joined Jul 23, 2016 Messages 136 Reaction score 264 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2017 #1 I found both these pieces today after a big rain. They are the first decent pionts that I have found in a long while and also they are chert! Most of what I find are Quartz clunkers and no where near as elegant. I also found a Quartz broke piece. Upvote 0
I found both these pieces today after a big rain. They are the first decent pionts that I have found in a long while and also they are chert! Most of what I find are Quartz clunkers and no where near as elegant. I also found a Quartz broke piece.
crj1968 Hero Member Joined Feb 16, 2014 Messages 816 Reaction score 696 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2017 #2 Nice- I'd have been thrilled to find any of them!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2017 #3 1st one looks like a Savannah River if you have those in your area. Its a nice one