What's new

the G D M scoop sailed in today while i was at the lane

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here are some pics for your review.
soon steve will have a really nice top mounted adjustable handle bracket available providing the testing goes as planned and no snags develope........some pics of that bracket will follow.
.
.
.
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,031
  • 10 COMPLETE.webp
    10 COMPLETE.webp
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,009
  • 9.webp
    9.webp
    111.8 KB · Views: 1,019
  • 8.webp
    8.webp
    73.3 KB · Views: 1,029
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,024
  • 3 WEIGHT.webp
    3 WEIGHT.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,009
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,023
  • 5 PAD.webp
    5 PAD.webp
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,015
  • 7.webp
    7.webp
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,025
Upvote 0
few more
.
.
.
 

Attachments

  • COMBO5.webp
    COMBO5.webp
    107.1 KB · Views: 1,017
  • COMBO4.webp
    COMBO4.webp
    108.8 KB · Views: 1,011
  • COMBO3.webp
    COMBO3.webp
    100.4 KB · Views: 1,005
  • COMBO2.webp
    COMBO2.webp
    108.5 KB · Views: 1,027
  • COMBO1.webp
    COMBO1.webp
    97.8 KB · Views: 1,026
sweet!!! is that a new proscoop??
 
seeker

just released

should be available for sale soon..........here and there

not sure of retail price since i will not be selling them.

more to follow soon
 
I like the smaller holes in the scoop but this wouldn't do for the Zebra Muscles and stones I have where I go. It should sift the sand fast. I like the wide foot pad.
 
Looks great, but one question...how is anybody going to be able to lift that out of the wet sand when you're in rough seas waist deep?
 
47thelement said:
Looks great, but one question...how is anybody going to be able to lift that out of the wet sand when you're in rough seas waist deep?

Add an extra handle on the long handle for lifting, it shouldn't be any harder then the two scoops I currently have.........

Looks nice Max, keep us informed please sir...
 
Proto top mounted handle bracket - testing only now -not for sale

.
.
.
 

Attachments

  • bottom view GDM andjustable angle mounting brkt resized-SM.webp
    bottom view GDM andjustable angle mounting brkt resized-SM.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 825
  • front quartering view of GDM gusset and adjustable angle handle brkt resized-SM.webp
    front quartering view of GDM gusset and adjustable angle handle brkt resized-SM.webp
    69.6 KB · Views: 823
  • GDM adjustable angle handle brkt at 70 degrees resized-SM.webp
    GDM adjustable angle handle brkt at 70 degrees resized-SM.webp
    39.4 KB · Views: 827
  • GDM adjustable angle handle brkt at 90 degrees reszied-SM.webp
    GDM adjustable angle handle brkt at 90 degrees reszied-SM.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 806
Just to be clear... I have and LOVE the other model Max has but sometimes itnis a beast to lift.
 
You guys that feel you have to lift the scoop must be doing it wrong. I raise the handle straight up in little hops and grabbing a new grip every few inches till it is viewable. All the sand is gone at this point and the handle is still straight up.
 
Sandman said:
You guys that feel you have to lift the scoop must be doing it wrong. I raise the handle straight up in little hops and grabbing a new grip every few inches till it is viewable. All the sand is gone at this point and the handle is still straight up.

Only time I am lifting the sand is when I am hunting the wetsand....... In the water I do it like Sandman, sift it before I raise it.....
 
A lifter handle really helps when it is full of shell
 
erikk said:
A lifter handle really helps when it is full of shell

So does a 29 year old hottie in a bikini......
 
I like the one without the adjustable on top. Nice wide mouth and good height on the back. Any thoughts on price yet?
 
That is going to be an awesome scoop Max. I just started using the smaller pro scoop because of wrist problem and that thing sifts out fast. The Grave Digger should sift out fast as well with all of the holes.
 
The scoop looks great. The sunspot I use is the larger version and no problem to lift. This design may actually be easier to dig with because of the design of the lip. :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom