arizau
Silver Member
Anyone?
Anyone?
Bueller?
AMP_kbell has not posted since Oct. and that thread is not included in his historical post record that I can tell. Maybe it was deleted by admin when they were having the argument about advertising?
Anyone?
Anyone?
Bueller?
I reached out directly and asked him. He has been too tied up launching his product via the GPAA to focus here. He didn't pay his sponsor fee here on tnet so they took down his dedicated threads/forum.
Frankly, I've been careful to be respectful, but his product is not something I'd encourage others to buy, so he's better off trying to sell it to the newbies and hayseeds that make up the GPAA these days.
I agree. Too bad. I worked hard on some of those posts...
Hey, wanna dig tomorrow?
Get back to you about noon tomorrow.PM sent. Just realized how badly I was hijacking this thread. Sorry Gilded!









Those lil pickers sure would make my day here in Colorado...so would the flowers, especially right now as I'm ready for summer!
Congrats on the "good" gold during high water season![]()

Come on down to the diggins and fill up yer poke. We'd share our spot with you.
Yeah, we really wanted to run Zooka, but she would've ended up in the Pacific with the flow! The kayaker crazies were out loving it though!





Found my first picker last year. It weighed .045 so no...nothing seen to be ashamed of here.
View attachment 1331221