The Greaser Files

Yeah quite a bit some spots were so wet I just passed on them. We could all hit it hard one day.

I got a merc tonight!! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431996547.839681.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431996547.839681.jpg

She was in wet water next to a creek from an old honey hole. Silver number 7......

Nice Joey congrats

Lots of tarnish. I suppose the water might do that. Only 13 more and you'll catch up to me... :)

Maybe we could have a big group hunt at Camp Miller. It's old, big, and a lot of what used to be open is grown over so it will take a lot of time to cover. Also the swimming area is still there.... nothing but sand.

Where is camp miller? You mock me and I will find a new honey hole and pass you right up..... Yo mammy boy!!

Where is camp miller? You mock me and I will find a new honey hole and pass you right up..... Yo mammy boy!!

Camp Miller is located on the southwest end of Sturgeon Lake (the lake) in northern Pine County.

I'm sorry for mocking..... I know it's not right to pick on someone handicapped with an E-trac.

My e-trac will eat you. You would be a yummy 12-45.

Hinckley scouting trip was a success. 2 Rosies and 5 wheaties, one being a 1919-D. Working on putting together a list of permissions for us so I'll spread the wealth a bit....

I found a 1913 buffalo last evening. today just a bunch of clad and a 1950 wheat. I did secure permission on three of the oldest lots it the town of ML.... Whoopie Doopie!!!!

I cant wait to get out again. I hate this work thing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back