Johnny Ringo Silver
Hero Member
The "Hidden Penny" Dilema!
Heres a pic of the indians that I found the other day. There was originally 4 stuck together but one of them fell off. I cleaned up the two outer coins the best i could and noticed the date of the center coin peeking out from between the other two. My question is What is the date of the center coin if the last digit is a "0" and the third # appears to be a "1" or "7"? Do you think its a rare 1870? All of the coins that I found in this spot are 1880's and 1890's. What do you think?
8)
Heres a pic of the indians that I found the other day. There was originally 4 stuck together but one of them fell off. I cleaned up the two outer coins the best i could and noticed the date of the center coin peeking out from between the other two. My question is What is the date of the center coin if the last digit is a "0" and the third # appears to be a "1" or "7"? Do you think its a rare 1870? All of the coins that I found in this spot are 1880's and 1890's. What do you think?

Some type of ozone safe refrigerant gas that turns to liquid when compressed. R-12 was the popular choice of the past until it was outlawed.
ya u can dip "flowers in it and throw them, they shatter. i VOTE seperation, if my vote counts........... i mean, if you do not like the outcome, glue them back....... i dunno, great find either way!!!!







