What's new

The Knife Collection

A couple of stainless knives I engraved back in the late 80s. I haven’t engraved any knives for yrs.
IMG_7253.webp
IMG_7251.webp
 
I prefer folding knifes, and have a few of them. My favorite type of knifes are French Laguiole. They are not French anymore, since everyone are making them these days :dontknow: and the prices are pretty steep for vintage ones:Laguiole Pocket Knife. But they are really durable.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer folding knifes, and have a few of them. My favorite type of knifes are French Laguiole. They are not French anymore, since everyone are making them these days :dontknow: and the prices are pretty steep for vintage ones:Laguiole Pocket Knife. But they are really durable.
Link removed, violates rules to post links to stores selling unless you are a supporting vendor. Names okay, but no not hot links to stores selling...
 
Some bought, some gifted, some inherited. Pocket knives are cool, I feel like I don’t see many knife collections on here. I’ve been collecting knives for years, and it’s always exciting to add unique pieces to my collection. Recently, I also invested in a buhurt helmets from https://medievalextreme.com/helmets/ The craftsmanship is outstanding, offering both protection and historical accuracy. It’s a fantastic addition for any medieval enthusiast or reenactor!
cool collection. My knife collection is a personal journey through craftsmanship, history, and utility. From sleek modern folding knives to traditional fixed-blade hunting knives, each piece tells a story. Some are everyday carry tools, others rare finds with intricate designs and premium materials like Damascus steel or exotic wood handles. I take pride in maintaining and displaying them, appreciating both their beauty and function. Collecting knives has taught me patience, precision, and respect for artisanship. It’s more than a hobby—it’s a passion that keeps growing with every new addition.
 
Last edited:
Post deleted. FYI, it violates our rules to offer to sell knives, straight razors or firearms on our forums.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom