The Knights Templar connection to Oak Island (if it's possible)

Agree !!! I am still waiting on Loki to provide proof that any coconut fibers must be attributed to the templars , as well as proof that there were no coconuts on the east coast prior to his 1499 date he keeps claiming.

I have explained in this forum many times, that I don't have proof the Templars brought the coconut fibre to Oak Island, that is a premise. As for the East Coast, You evidently didn't read either of the studies I posted where established scientists have proven that particular point. And btw, I assume by East Coast, you mean the East Coast of the America's.

Although I do think you must have at least glanced at those studies, which makes me wonder why the post?

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:
LMAO, The narrowest point which separates the Pacific from the Caribbean basin is only 30 miles, an easy trip for natives trading with their neighbors.
the only thing I lost in this discussion was the remaining little respect I had for your opinion, :laughing7:

And I have no, that's zero, respect for your opinion, Freemason or not!

Cheers, Loki

I have explained in this forum many times, that I don't have proof the Templars brought the coconut fibre to Oak Island, that is a premise...
A very tenuous premise at that supported by wishful speculation for a pet theory of which there also isn't any actual proof.
Far too often, what is one's "premise" is posted as "fact" on these threads, Loki my friend.

Last edited:
I have explained in this forum many times, that I don't have proof the Templars brought the coconut fibre to Oak Island, that is a premise. As for the East Coast, You evidently didn't read either of the studies I posted where established scientists have proven that particular point. And btw, I assume by East Coast, you mean the East Coast of the America's.

Although I do think you must have at least glanced at those studies, which makes me wonder why the post?

Cheers, Loki

actually i read them before you posted anything . YOU are the one who keeps pushing the coconut - templar connection is why we keep mentioning it. You are the one who states that you don't have proof but keep pushing it as fact. Oh yeah , those studies do NOT state that the coconuts were not found on the east coast before 1499... maybe you should read them for what they say , not what you want them to say.

I don't have proof that it was Templars who brought the fibre in question to Oak Island only evidence and a premise.

Cheers, Loki

Then maybe you should stop pushing your ideas so hard when everybody else disagrees....

And I have no, that's zero, respect for your opinion, Freemason or not!

Cheers, Loki
The big difference here is that I do not post on this forum to gain anyones respect or attention, unlike what you do :laughing7:

I just think that before you use information posted to belittle somebody, you ought to read and understand it!
And yes, even if it is only my opinion,it is evidence of a Knights Templar presence on Oak Island.
Have you ever considered following your own advice?
And no, your opinion is NOT in any way evidence of a Knights Templar presence in Oak Island.

actually i read them before you posted anything . YOU are the one who keeps pushing the coconut - templar connection is why we keep mentioning it. You are the one who states that you don't have proof but keep pushing it as fact. Oh yeah , those studies do NOT state that the coconuts were not found on the east coast before 1499... maybe you should read them for what they say , not what you want them to say.

Yes they do, you should read more carefully!

Cheers, Loki

Have you ever considered following your own advice?
And no, your opinion is NOT in any way evidence of a Knights Templar presence in Oak Island.

The belittle or the read? You evidently don't understand the concept of personal opinion.

Cheers, Loki

A very tenuous premise at that supported by wishful speculation for a pet theory of which there also isn't any actual proof.
Far too often, what is one's "premise" is posted as "fact" on these threads, Loki my friend.

The fact is 'The coconut fibre found on Oak Island came from either the Middle East or Far East. The premise is that the Templars brought it from the Middle East to Oak Island! I don't believe I posted the premise as fact.

Cheers, Loki

Here is scientific proof that coconuts were not grown in the Atlantic Basin prior to 1499. Whether or not some native carried one across Panama, put it in his canoe and took it 700 miles to San Salvador is questionable but certainly possible. It is also possible
that Columbus mentioned the "nut" he allegedly found to indicate to his employers that his voyage to the Far East was successful.

If any critics would actually investigate the studies they would see that coconuts have to be cultivated to survive, which is what did not happen in the Atlantic Basin according to the reports.

The purpose of this discussion was to show how the fibres arrived on Oak Island. In the very beginning of the Oak Island story it was mentioned that they could have drifted there on sea currents but more recent proof of their not existing in the Atlantic Basin by several scientific studies has put that theory to rest.

I don't have proof that it was Templars who brought the fibre in question to Oak Island only evidence and a premise.

Cheers, Loki

These studies are "proof" that coconut fibre dated prior to the late 15th century on Oak Island did not come from the Caribbean!

Cheers, Loki

The fact is 'The coconut fibre found on Oak Island came from either the Middle East or Far East. The premise is that the Templars brought it from the Middle East to Oak Island! I don't believe I posted the premise as fact.

Cheers, Loki
It has not been proven that the fiber is coir
post you proof

Maybe you could show me in this actual scientific study where it states that the coconuts in the atlantic coastal communities appeared " after " 1499 as you claim since i can't seem to find it. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3120816/

As I said before, learn to read, the site you indicated mentions it several times, but if you have trouble with that one read this one "Coconuts in the Americas" an actual scientific study that determines that very subject, published September 2013!

Cheers, Loki

AABD2794-15A9-4737-83C6-0D172C68C436.jpegE93E1B58-452A-49EA-9CB4-6759D7534D0C.jpeg91F3742C-B19D-468A-829C-2F354138951C.jpegA3FE67D3-F31C-4550-8FC1-5A8313F6D255.jpeg Here is the proof that the experts are not in agreement as to what the fiber actually is.

As I said before, learn to read, the site you indicated mentions it several times, but if you have trouble with that one read this one "Coconuts in the Americas" an actual scientific study that determines that very subject, published September 2013!

Cheers, Loki

show us all the date.... copy and paste for all of us.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back