coolpix9 Bronze Member Joined Jan 17, 2007 Messages 1,224 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 4, 2009 #1 I was going through my weekly ration of halves today and out-popped this little jewel. I guess I am bound by law to return it to her. Watch your mailbox LJ, here it comes. Jim Attachments Untitled-2.webp 28.1 KB · Views: 378 Upvote 0
I was going through my weekly ration of halves today and out-popped this little jewel. I guess I am bound by law to return it to her. Watch your mailbox LJ, here it comes. Jim
Mentone Grizz Sr. Member Joined Jul 27, 2007 Messages 452 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern California Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Pro Aug 4, 2009 #2 Come to think of it, I may have stepped on her toes a bit myself....... - Grizz
N NaturalJWL Hero Member Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 577 Reaction score 46 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Aug 4, 2009 #3 Yep, have to pay the dues. Nice Half.
mistergee Silver Member Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 3,370 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Aug 5, 2009 #4 it's a warning.....SHE'S COMING.......RUUUN!!!!!!