The Many Lost Treasures of Mariposa, CA (Photos Added)

CharlesP

May 18, 2012
Merced/Mariposa
Detector(s) used
Still searching for the right one
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Eagle,
I was driving around delivering in and around mariposa today. I can't believe how much a difference your saying (see what others fail to see) has changed the way I see things around me. I noticed some tailings that I must have drove past a hundred times today. I also noticed so me exposed quartz by the 2 chimneys just past day ranch on 140. I can't believe how a simple saying can open your eyes. Thanks again.

OP
OP
EagleDown

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eagle,
I was driving around delivering in and around mariposa today. I can't believe how much a difference your saying (see what others fail to see) has changed the way I see things around me. I noticed some tailings that I must have drove past a hundred times today. I also noticed so me exposed quartz by the 2 chimneys just past day ranch on 140. I can't believe how a simple saying can open your eyes. Thanks again.

Awareness!! That's what it takes to be a success at prospecting, and most other things in life.

As my Medicine Teacher would say; "Don't just look at the tree, see all of the little things that make the tree their homes". "Now, look again and tell me what you see".

"Well, I see a bird and a squirrel". I'd say. Then he'd thump me on the back of the head and say: "What do you have eyes for anyway"? "Can't you see those caterpillers"? "Or that moss growing there"? "And how about the mistletoe with the spider living in it"? "Learn to see ALL of these things". "Practice, and one day, you will find you no longer practice, but that you are truly aware"!

As always, he was right, and it's saved my bacon a number of times. :headbang:

If I have helped you become even a little aware, I am pleased. You are very welcome!!

Eagle

Last edited:

Kvsshep

Jun 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eagle,
Thank you for sharing all of these experiences, and knowledge. I "accidentally" stumbled upon your thread while trying to find another place to wet my pan. My wife and I like to take the kids (all 5) camping and hiking, and panning (needless to say we enjoy the outdoors). I am at very best a greenhorn :laughing7:. Really I had no idea what to look for other than being told to look where others have looked before. So we have spent a couple weekends up near Millerton Lake and have found a little color in the pan. I know if a fella could go to that area and do a little suction dredging, they would probably do fair in a day, but we currently only have a pan and shovel to use. I am from Oregon, but currently Stationed in the central valley, I was bit by the "bug" at an early age (8) when I took a trip to Southern Oregon and ran into an old prospector. He showed my brothers and I how to scoop up a pan and shake all the light materials off. At first I was dissapointed until he started tapping the side of my pan and I saw the gold march up to the edge. Ok at that point I was hooked, and I cant get enough, but for some reason I am more hooked on the hunt than the gathering. After joining the Navy nearly 16 years ago, I have only recently started trying my hand at it again. My family also came down with the disease (lol). I started reading your thread about a week ago, and returned to it every day after work, I am hooked, and I had to sign up to be able to tell you that I appreciate you sharing so many stories and so much experience. Next weekend we are going to head up to Mariposa, and try out the area. I don't need to find much, but if I could get a line of fine gold too march out of the black sand like when I was a kid I would love to share that experience with my kids, they often ask me why they only find a flake or two at a time. Heck if we could find a picker that might satisfy them. I know fat chance, seems that everytime we find anything the void gets deeper rather than filling up.:icon_scratch:

Listening to you talk (I know sounds funny, but that is how I read, I listen and absorb) you remind me of the man that raised me, and taught me almost everthing I know about life, including his perception on awareness, along the same lines, he would sternly tell me "don't look at the trees, look through them". When I could finally do that was when I learned how to see the creation that is through the underbrush and around the tree tops. I learned to read the land, but it was for the sake of our animals and people in the group (bear, cougar activiy, sick plants, water sources, etc), I was never to taught to "track" gold. Thank you, I am going to attempt to try it out, I will let you know how it goes.

Ok I don't want to take up too much of your thread, but had to share a little with you and let you know that I truely appreciate your sharing.

OP
OP
EagleDown

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Halito Kvsshep,

Welcome to TN and my little thread!! Thanks for your post and letting me know that you have been enjoying it!!

Wow, I haven't mentioned how you can "walk" gold out of black sand/concentrates. It's a little hard to describe. Actually, about the only way it can be learned is to have someone show you, then it takes some practice to get it down to a science. As a matter of fact, I believe it's just about a lost art. I was taught the proceedure in the early 60s, and still do it today. But, thinking back, I can't recall seeing anyone use that technique since I learned it. I use to amaze the "tourists" that would stand around watching me pan down my dredge concentrates. (lol) They'd ask where the gold was, and I'd start "thumping" the side of the pan against my other hand and tell them to watch it crawl out of the dirt. (lol)

As for awareness, I'm sorry to say, we may see the time when it could be the only thing between us and starvation. Of course, that's something else that you (everyone) needs to learn. I probably have 400 to 500 edible and medicinal plants and mushrooms stored in my little 2watt brain. Most of them, I can't tell you the name, but when I see them, I recognise them and all of their uses. It might never come to an actual need, but even out prospecting, it can alleviate the hunger pangs. (lol)

Don't worry about "taking up too much of my thread", I always welcome others input. Hey, even I don't know everything. (lol)

Thanks again!!

Eagle

OP
OP
EagleDown

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Halito My Friends,

Here is something I was told by an old prospector too long ago to remember when or, by who. Actually, I've been debating in my mind for several weeks as to whether I should bother posting it. Not because it's not possible, but because I haven't had the need to try it, since I've only been surprised by the presence of gold a couple of times in my life. Usually, when I go to a particular area, it's because I know that there's gold there. So, I don't have to test for it. But, I can understand how the "old timers" might have used this method since the gold fields of California were new to them, and they had no way of knowing that gold is pretty much everywhere.

The way it was explained to me was; A lot of gold (as we know), is microscopic in size. (By microscopic, I mean too small to be seen with the naked eye). And, a lot of gold is so small, the molecules can be suspended in (and can be extracted from) water. Well, it seems that Mother Nature's method of extraction is with trees. Oak and pine trees can put down some fairly deep roots in search of life giving water. So, when the prospector was in a new area that they weren't familiar with, it wasn't unknown for them to shovel their campfire ashes into a gold pan, then pan them out to see if the ashes contain any gold. (Actually, the surface of the ground under the ashes).

What happens is, when the tree branches are burned, the microscopic and sub-microscopic gold is melted down and collects into little beads which fall to the ground as the wood burns. What you would find would be small, but at least large enough to be seen in the gold pan.

Anyway, I guess I thought it was interesting enough to remember. (lol) Just don't go out cutting down all of the trees to see if you can collect all of their gold.

Incidently, there was a piece of equipment on the market years ago that was reputed to have the ability to extract the gold "molecules" from river water. So, who knows?

Eagle

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Eagle,
Thank you for sharing all of these experiences, and knowledge. I "accidentally" stumbled upon your thread while trying to find another place to wet my pan. My wife and I like to take the kids (all 5) camping and hiking, and panning (needless to say we enjoy the outdoors). I am at very best a greenhorn :laughing7:. Really I had no idea what to look for other than being told to look where others have looked before. So we have spent a couple weekends up near Millerton Lake and have found a little color in the pan. I know if a fella could go to that area and do a little suction dredging, they would probably do fair in a day, but we currently only have a pan and shovel to use. I am from Oregon, but currently Stationed in the central valley, I was bit by the "bug" at an early age (8) when I took a trip to Southern Oregon and ran into an old prospector. He showed my brothers and I how to scoop up a pan and shake all the light materials off. At first I was dissapointed until he started tapping the side of my pan and I saw the gold march up to the edge. Ok at that point I was hooked, and I cant get enough, but for some reason I am more hooked on the hunt than the gathering. After joining the Navy nearly 16 years ago, I have only recently started trying my hand at it again. My family also came down with the disease (lol). I started reading your thread about a week ago, and returned to it every day after work, I am hooked, and I had to sign up to be able to tell you that I appreciate you sharing so many stories and so much experience. Next weekend we are going to head up to Mariposa, and try out the area. I don't need to find much, but if I could get a line of fine gold too march out of the black sand like when I was a kid I would love to share that experience with my kids, they often ask me why they only find a flake or two at a time. Heck if we could find a picker that might satisfy them. I know fat chance, seems that everytime we find anything the void gets deeper rather than filling up.:icon_scratch:

Listening to you talk (I know sounds funny, but that is how I read, I listen and absorb) you remind me of the man that raised me, and taught me almost everthing I know about life, including his perception on awareness, along the same lines, he would sternly tell me "don't look at the trees, look through them". When I could finally do that was when I learned how to see the creation that is through the underbrush and around the tree tops. I learned to read the land, but it was for the sake of our animals and people in the group (bear, cougar activiy, sick plants, water sources, etc), I was never to taught to "track" gold. Thank you, I am going to attempt to try it out, I will let you know how it goes.

Ok I don't want to take up too much of your thread, but had to share a little with you and let you know that I truely appreciate your sharing.

Kvsstep

You must be stationed at Lemore. I am not far from Friant, Prather to be exact. I am assuming that you are probably doing some panning at broken bridge. I believe I cam give you some tips that might help you find some color on your trips to Broken Bridge. The prospecting is very unique on the San Joaquin below the dam. First the gold is very fine. Pickers are few and far between but the flower is abundant if you know where to dig. My son and I dug 10 five gallon buckets last Sunday, and harvested a half gram. There is at least 250 to 300 pieces in half gram, and we are still finding pieces in the concentrates a week later. Unlike normal prospecting, there is no bedrock to be found, the pay streak is usually in the first 12 to 16 inches of material and is in the clay. Find the clay, and find the gold. Second, you must move a lot of material to find fine gold. I would suggest getting on the internet and find some simple plans to build a river sluice. Also, there is RCM mining in Clovis, they are located east of clovis ave, on San Jose. Or perhaps California Sluicebox, they are off of Fresno St, just north of Ashlan. Both places offer great products for great prices. It is important to sluice your material down to concentrates, and equally important to classify your material before it goes in the bucket and into the sluice. I usually classify to at least a 1/4 before it goes into the sluice, and always check before you dump your rocks as there is big gold on the river above the dam. I will be out of town next weekend, but perhaps some time we will run into you on the creek and be of some help. We also belong to a local club, very family friendly, called Coarsegold Prospectors. It is 35.00 per year to join, and we have six claims total, 4 approximately 14 miles northeast of Coulterville, and two above Bass Lake. There website, is Coarsegold Gold Prospectors
There is another club in Fresno, Welcome to Central Valley Prospectors Club. I know it is a large club, has some new cliams that are reportedly pretty good dirt. I have met a few members and they seem like pretty good people. Hope this helps
:icon_thumright:

Kvsshep

Jun 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oakview2,

Thank you for the advice, I would be glad to run into you sometime on the river. I did notice that the gold in the area is real fine, we also brought materials back with us and ran them through a home made sluce, it hooks up to a garden hose. We recovered 6 miniature flakes from a 5 gallon bucket.:tongue3: I need to make a bigger classifier to take, the one I use currently takes the material down to about a 16th. We did see others out with a river sluce, and that seems to be the way to go. I just didn't know all the rules other than panning is legal. I will look into making a sluce for the river though. I have a buddy that wants to take his high banker down, but we are going to have to FNG first. All in all, it was a lot of fun and I can't wait try it again.

Thanks again,
Kvsshep

PS: Yes we are in Lemoore, been here for a dozen years yesterday.

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Oakview2,

Thank you for the advice, I would be glad to run into you sometime on the river. I did notice that the gold in the area is real fine, we also brought materials back with us and ran them through a home made sluce, it hooks up to a garden hose. We recovered 6 miniature flakes from a 5 gallon bucket.:tongue3: I need to make a bigger classifier to take, the one I use currently takes the material down to about a 16th. We did see others out with a river sluce, and that seems to be the way to go. I just didn't know all the rules other than panning is legal. I will look into making a sluce for the river though. I have a buddy that wants to take his high banker down, but we are going to have to FNG first. All in all, it was a lot of fun and I can't wait try it again.

Thanks again,
Kvsshep

PS: Yes we are in Lemoore, been here for a dozen years yesterday.

Our club has some members from Lemoore, I met a nice guy there by the name of Shawn and I believe he works on the base. Motorized equipment, highbanking is fine, dry to dry, and wet to wet is what I have been told. Gas engines must be contained, and a holding pond for discharge. My son and I are over their quite often, because it is so close. Best of luck and happy hunting... PS...Thanks for your service.... PSS. Sorry to hog up so much of your thread Eagle. I always await your accounts of the region...

Last edited:

CharlesP

May 18, 2012
Merced/Mariposa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Howdy Eagle
I heard you mention dry panning. How does one go about doing dry panning properly. Thanks hope all is well. I'm looking forward to August, I hope to meet you for a tour.

OP
OP
EagleDown

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dry panning

Howdy Eagle
I heard you mention dry panning. How does one go about doing dry panning properly. Thanks hope all is well. I'm looking forward to August, I hope to meet you for a tour.

I sincerely hope that I can make it in August. The last trip to the river, a rock punctured one of my tires, so that should give you an idea of how worn they are. So, I have to come up with 4 tires before I would trust going again. On my very limited income, that's not going to be easy. Well, on a positive note, gas prices are down a little. (For a while). (lol)

On the subject of "Dry Panning"; I mentioned that the "old timers" used dry panning at times. I've tried it on a couple of occasions and it must be an art form as I never could get the hang of it. Besides, you really need a pretty good breeze to do it properly. From the way it was explained to me; Take a piece of light canvas and tack two thin, but strong branches to opposing sides of it, then put a small amount of dry screened materials on the cloth. Now, when you pick the branches up, you can keep the cloth stretched flat between them. If there is a decent breeze, you can toss the materials up in the air and the lighter sand and mica will blow away, while the heavy black sand and gold will drop back down onto the cloth.

Basically, it's the same as winnowing, except with winnowing, you would use a larger piece of canvas, (and two people). Plus, it has to be a coordinated effort for obvious reasons. (lol)

It brings back a memory of a day that I was seated at my camp table, separating black sand from some gold.

I had the gold and black sand on a paper plate and was using a soda straw to gently blow the black sand away. (It works pretty good, just remember that word: gently) (lol)

Anyway, a sudden gust of wind took the plate, gold and black sand off of the table and flipped it upside down. Fortunately, I had cleaned the area, so there was nothing but fairly smooth clay for it to land on. Well, since what I was cleaning had the "pickers" already taken out of it, I had no recourse but get down on my hand and knees and try to recover my "cigarette money". So, using a tool that no prospector should be without, and most never even consider, (the soda straw), I gently blew the clay out of the way, using some tweezers to pick the gold up as I uncovered it. To make a long story short, I not only got all of the gold back, but to this day, I'll swear that I had more gold than I had before the plate hit the ground. (lol)

Eagle

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Eagle, hope you can make it back up to river in August, and hopefully I can get a chance to meet you. Perhaps starting to scour Craigslist for some tires or hit the tire shops. A lot of folks buy new cars and swap out their nearly new tires, for wider rims and tires. This would give you some good rubber,for not new rubber prices....

CharlesP

May 18, 2012
Merced/Mariposa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for the tips. Dry panning sounds a little crazy. Lol. Good luck on the tires. If you make it down here I'll pay your gas to get you back home. But no side tracking. Lol. Hope to meet you. Take care.

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I sincerely hope that I can make it in August. The last trip to the river, a rock punctured one of my tires, so that should give you an idea of how worn they are. So, I have to come up with 4 tires before I would trust going again. On my very limited income, that's not going to be easy. Well, on a positive note, gas prices are down a little. (For a while). (lol)

On the subject of "Dry Panning"; I mentioned that the "old timers" used dry panning at times. I've tried it on a couple of occasions and it must be an art form as I never could get the hang of it. Besides, you really need a pretty good breeze to do it properly. From the way it was explained to me; Take a piece of light canvas and tack two thin, but strong branches to opposing sides of it, then put a small amount of dry screened materials on the cloth. Now, when you pick the branches up, you can keep the cloth stretched flat between them. If there is a decent breeze, you can toss the materials up in the air and the lighter sand and mica will blow away, while the heavy black sand and gold will drop back down onto the cloth.

Basically, it's the same as winnowing, except with winnowing, you would use a larger piece of canvas, (and two people). Plus, it has to be a coordinated effort for obvious reasons. (lol)

It brings back a memory of a day that I was seated at my camp table, separating black sand from some gold.

I had the gold and black sand on a paper plate and was using a soda straw to gently blow the black sand away. (It works pretty good, just remember that word: gently) (lol)

Anyway, a sudden gust of wind took the plate, gold and black sand off of the table and flipped it upside down. Fortunately, I had cleaned the area, so there was nothing but fairly smooth clay for it to land on. Well, since what I was cleaning had the "pickers" already taken out of it, I had no recourse but get down on my hand and knees and try to recover my "cigarette money". So, using a tool that no prospector should be without, and most never even consider, (the soda straw), I gently blew the clay out of the way, using some tweezers to pick the gold up as I uncovered it. To make a long story short, I not only got all of the gold back, but to this day, I'll swear that I had more gold than I had before the plate hit the ground. (lol)

Eagle

Eagle,

I see that you're still up to your generous ways--sharing bits and pieces from your deep well of knowledge. The soda straw tip is one I'd never heard of before, but it's a great idea! Thanks a bunch--keep on posting. Many people are obviously reading your posts but not commenting, but most obviously they're enjoying your excellent thread!!

All the best,

Lanny

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hokay, let's see if I can turn my little mystery over to you. If there are no more interruptions for a while.

As I leaned against my truck smoking a cigarette, my eyes were moving around taking in details of the area when I noticed bare bedrock on the other side of the creek I was parked along. I realised that just beyond the exposed bedrock, it appeared that there was an old road. So, I had no choice but to get back into my truck and drive across and up the bedrock to see where the old road led.

About the time I rolled off of the bedrock, the road made a sharp left and ahead to my left, I could see a simple shed with a tin roof. Inside of the shed was a '62 or '63 Pontiac. It was very obvious that the car hadn't been moved for years. Then, ahead to my right, there was a fairly nice, well built cabin. Looking around, I concluded that there had been no one around or in the cabin for many years.

This little exploration took place in 1984, and I hadn't been off of the Police Force long enough to lose my respect for others property. (Come to think of it, it's been over 35 years now and I still haven't lost that respect). (lol) But, this property had every indication of "Abandoned Property". The amazing part of the experience was that unlike abandoned houses in these days, the windows were not broken out, and there was no graffiti anywhere. Granted, the place was well concealed from the road (which was fairly well used) by the trees along the creek, but I still can't believe that I was the only one to stumble on it during the intervening years. Anyway, the door was partially open, so I just HAD to see what the inside looked like.

When I stepped inside, my first impression was that someone was still living there. But, as my eyes became acustomed to the dimness, I realised that I was mistaken. There was a bed in this first room which still had sheets and blankets on it. It looked like someone had got out of bed but hadn't taken the time to straighten it up. Believe me, it was obvious that it hadn't been slept in for years, just by the cover of dust on it. It looked like the room use to be the living room, but had been used for a bedroom for some unknown reason. A little further in, on the side opposite of the door, there was a dining table and beyond that a counter with a sink. I could tell that they had piped water to the sink as a little was running out of the faucet. It had been running for so long that the drain pipe had rotted and water leaking out had rotted a 12" diameter hole in the wood floor under the sink.

But, what really got my attention was; there was three plates with forks and spoons on the table. And with the residue on them, it looked like everyone had just got up in the middle of a meal and walked out the door. :dontknow:

By this time, with my background in police investigation, I was becoming really intrigued. :icon_scratch:
So, I decided to look around some more.

Just beyond the kitchen counter, there was an open door that led into a bedroom. I entered and stood there trying to "get a feel" for the person(s) who had occupied it. I got the feeling that they weren't very old, and verified this when I found a couple of high school year books lying on the closet floor. The books were dated 1967 and 1968. (If I remember correctly). And, they were both from the same high school. So, I would surmise that they were teen sweethearts that got married after graduation. i kind of got the feeling that they had somehow aquired the cabin, all ready to live in, and had moved in. Oh yeah, there was at least one child, as was apparent by the toys scattered around in another bedroom in the back of the house. Since the toys were for boys, it might be safe to assume they had a son. (lol)

If you discount the years of dust settling on everything, it was obvious that whomever lived there took care of the place. i.e., no trash on the floors, other than what was created by the mice who had moved in.

Well, there you have it. I had spent enough time looking around that it was getting late, and I didn't want to drive back up that road in the dark, so I left and never made it back.

Just another of those little mysteries to keep the back of the mind active. (lol)

Eagle

A very intriguing story for sure Eagle! I too have come across abandoned dwellings deep in the "nowhere", and the mysterious aura still lingers.

Nicely written post as usual--all the best to you my friend,

Lanny

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
OP
OP
EagleDown

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Eagle, hope you can make it back up to river in August, and hopefully I can get a chance to meet you. Perhaps starting to scour Craigslist for some tires or hit the tire shops. A lot of folks buy new cars and swap out their nearly new tires, for wider rims and tires. This would give you some good rubber,for not new rubber prices....
I believe the tire shops are my only option. I've been in Craigslist every day for the last 2 weeks. There is a tire shop fairly near here that specializes in good used tires. I'll hit them Tues. when my SS check comes in. A few days ago, I was sitting at a traffic light, when I realised my brakes were "fading". So, now it seems that I need a new vacumn booster. Another $70. It goes on and on. (lol) But, I'll work it out some way. Anyway, thanks for the tips.

Eagle

OP
OP
EagleDown

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eagle,

I see that you're still up to your generous ways--sharing bits and pieces from your deep well of knowledge. The soda straw tip is one I'd never heard of before, but it's a great idea! Thanks a bunch--keep on posting. Many people are obviously reading your posts but not commenting, but most obviously they're enjoying your excellent thread!!

All the best,

Lanny
Thanks Lanny!! And all the best to you too my Friend.
Of course, though I'm sure my posts are being read, I have no way of determining for sure. Since we've gone to this "new format", I no longer have a way to tell how many visits I've had.

In any case, I'm deep into a special research project, so I haven't really had the extra time to come in and do much posting. But, I hope all of my great readers hang in there. I will be back with some more of my "off the wall" experiences.

Love and Respect,

Eagle

auferret

Sep 25, 2007
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Sunray DX-1
Falcon MD20
Garrett Seahunter Mark II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course, though I'm sure my posts are being read, I have no way of determining for sure. Since we've gone to this "new format", I no longer have a way to tell how many visits I've had.

Up at the top of the forum is a link "My Posts". Click on that and then in the drop down list click "My Posts / Replies" and you will see a list of all of your posts with the newest at the top. On the right side of each post listed you can see how many views there have been. Of course you could just do like most of us do and subscribe to your thread and you will be notified when someone posts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread