What's new

The new Excalibur is here

FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2008
Messages
1,541
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well finally here all charged and ready to go, will see what happens when it takes a dunk.

IMG_3181.jpg

IMG_3182.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Lots of luck Bill......... :icon_thumright:
 
Have a blast today Bill... I know you will do grrreat with the xcal.. love the decal too.. and I got my shirts and I LOVE EM.. thank you so much.

ps.. getting braver, went out thigh deep.. for me, thats a major big step..
 
Nice machine you have there, i also just received mine :headbang: and i love it :icon_thumright:
 

Attachments

  • PICT0001.webp
    PICT0001.webp
    28 KB · Views: 414
  • PICT0001.webp
    PICT0001.webp
    28 KB · Views: 407
Good luck with it Steve its looking good. I decided to change the shark too many LOL

IMG_3183.jpg
 
glad you got yours. Now go have some fun. :thumbsup:
 
Bill.... Where did you get the metal cuff?
 
gold-digger said:
Bill.... Where did you get the metal cuff?

Wow, I don't remember LOL All I know is Pete (Erikk) cut the slots, I don't like a cuff without strap, he is on vacation in NY But I will let him know, He may have made that one?? He's the man when it comes to shafts he did this one for me and even had the matching paint. It pays to have a hunting partner like him.... :headbang:
 
FloridaBill said:
gold-digger said:
Bill.... Where did you get the metal cuff?

Wow, I don't remember LOL All I know is Pete (Erikk) cut the slots, I don't like a cuff without strap, he is on vacation in NY But I will let him know, He may have made that one?? He's the man when it comes to shafts he did this one for me and even had the matching paint. It pays to have a hunting partner like him.... :headbang:

Pete is a great guy.... :icon_thumright: Your not bad either..... :laughing7:
 
Nice, I used Marty's backup the other day and it sure was nice nulling iron unlike my DF... :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom