Sir Gala Clad
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jul 9, 2012
- Messages
- 1,334
- Reaction score
- 511
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
You know when it’s going to be especially challenging detecting when _________ ______________ __________ ______________ _____________ ________________ ___________________
(Please fill in the blankety blanks )
My Omen : “ I just knew that this would not be the day” when I lost my machete cutting the vines back so I could drive out and was not able to find IT , even after doing a grid search with the metal detector after spiraling out from where it should have been without success (sigh) !
(Please fill in the blankety blanks )
My Omen : “ I just knew that this would not be the day” when I lost my machete cutting the vines back so I could drive out and was not able to find IT , even after doing a grid search with the metal detector after spiraling out from where it should have been without success (sigh) !
Upvote
0
I still found my best ring that day







