cactusjumper said:
bb,

"is this topic about the Peralta stones ?"

Could'a fooled me. I thought it was about the Tayopa Stones. :dontknow:

Joe

" I thought it was about the Tayopa Stones."

it is you just don't know it yet ......lol

i will have to throw you a bone ..

tell me again why the horse is on the front of the stone ..?

always lost said:
is this topic about the Peralta stones ?

cactusjumper said:
bb,

"is this topic about the Peralta stones ?"

Could'a fooled me. I thought it was about the Tayopa Stones. :dontknow:

Joe

Would it be a bad idea to start a new thread in the Tayopa board, titled as "Tayopa Stones"? That way, the discussion could be focused on the stone maps as a guide to Tayopa in the Superstitions, and not lead to confusion as most people link the Peralta stones with the Superstitions and often the LDM as well. Just a thought.
Roy

Hi Group,

Below this text you will notice a strange apparition (a supernatural depiction), half horse and half elephant. The “pedico” man referenced an ass. We are basically told to look at the horse’s ass or we are in fact horse’s asses. We go back to the stone map depicting the horse and we look at his rump, as we are looking for an anomaly, something different than what we see. How do we solve the problem?

You have to know the country the horse is pasturing in like the back of your hand. You have to be familiar with every known symbol on the stone horse map. You have to be in the field performing your due diligence or you are never going to figure out how to solve the stone maps.

The horse has become half a horse, but we are still looking at the horse’s rear trying to find the answer. Criteria to follow, the mission.

How many of you can locate and point out Elephant Butte? Do you know where it is located on the 1900 Florence Topo Map? How many times have you passed through the area in the last 5 years? Have you been able to take photographs of this SARA at least once during each season; winter, spring, summer and fall from four different directions; north, south, east and west?

Do you know or can you draw Elephant Butte in its entirety? Does it have legs, ears, tusks, eyes, mouth, trunk and a body? If you can answer “yes” to most of the above then you will be able to identify the horse’s ass as an elephant’s head with one eye, trunk, no legs, no ear and no tusk.

We will discuss the elephant later. I have not checked the line I drew in to define the horse/elephant halves for exact accuracy (55°). It may need to be moved a few degrees. It must intersect with the number four line (north-south) on the horse’s mane. Line # 1 lies directly beneath gold, sun symbol just behind his left ear. Line two is to the left, line three is again to the left and last, but not least, line # 4.

The separation line runs southeast between the “3” and the crescent moon, down into the horse’s right rear leg and produces Somehiker’s “pi” sign; 3.14. Remember that number we will be using it soon enough as it will be combined in conjunction with the horse’s four (4) southeast mane lines. I hope you all are with me, as this took some time to put it together. Artwork may not be the best, but you will get the picture.

More Later,

Ellie B

Ellie Baba,

Why are you so hung up on "pedico" - the word did not even exist (in fact, it is a slang term) back when these stones should have been made?

Beth

breath deep and dont point that thing at people your scareing us ..

Ellie---

What does this guy mean?

Horse Map Florence Topo 2c.jpg

Sorry Ellie,

ONE MORE TIME: The word on the horse's haunch is PEDRO not PEDICO.

Mike

gollum said:
Sorry Ellie,

Mike
wow i dont even know where to start ,,

your correct Gollum it is not the word Pedico .. in fact it dose not mean Pedro ether ,...

i have broken the code all the way

you can guess and solve the code it will not work that way ..

these stones are made by the Jesuit priest and .. Ratana you do not have a 1 % chance of braking this code . he is at all levels a grand master Jesuit and you could not brake this code in 3 life times .. it takes a gifted mind to reach the levels needed to brake this code ... i am not joking , i have talked to other code barkers and some say they have tried . others have walked away and it still gives them night mare ..some went insane trying to brake this same code ..Ratana is a legend in his own time and 9 years latter i have the key and it opens everything all the way back to the king of Spain him self ..you do not know what these stones are .. i do .. you will never brake the code by guessing ..this code has a basic 6 levels but it can have 10 levels at time if needed .. honestly no i know at this site could brake this code in their life time ..the Jesuit were master of secrecy and Ratana was one of the best ever know at it ..any jesuit that saw the coded data knew Ratana had made it and they would pass it on to the next high level Jesuit . just because he was who he was ..the king of Spain trusted him to mint his gold bars .. whats that tell you .. his skills were second to none in the whole of the jesuit order..

bb,

"i have talked to other code barkers and some say they have tried . others have walked away and it still gives them night mare ..some went insane trying to brake this same code".

Things are begining to make more sense now. As I understand it, you are talking to your dogs, :dog: :dog: and some of them went insane trying to "brake" this code.

Is that right? :dontknow:

Joe

gollum said:
Sorry Ellie,

Mike

Hi Mike,

Apparently you did not read or understand the statements as written in my posts numbered 2514 and/or 2548.

Have a great day,

Ellie Baba

EE THr said:
Ellie---

What does this guy mean?

Please explain to me how you deduced the image depicted on the Florence Topo from using the clues found on the stone maps? I will assist you in any way possible if you are seriously inquiring my opinion.Thanks for your interest.

Ellie Baba

mrs.oroblanco said:
Ellie Baba,

Why are you so hung up on "pedico" - the word did not even exist (in fact, it is a slang term) back when these stones should have been made?

Beth

I am not hung up on the word "pedico" and if you kindly read post # 2523 you would observe some historical references that I had provided pertaining to the word "Pedico"; hoof, beloved child and s_____.

I understand there is a "Powder Puff Forum" located on this site that will not contain the word "pedico". Did I make anyone else blush? Sorry Beth.

Ellie Baba

cactusjumper said:
bb,

Ellie is a very well schooled man. Are you claming that he can't spell? ::)

Did you miss your bus?

Joe
i think you just miss the free ride ...

Ellie Baby - Ellie Babba,

Oh - you must have your own site, the Powder Puff forum.

I have read everything you have written in these many pages - did you know that you write much like an old poster "Twisted Fork" used to write?
With the same attitudes, I might add.

You may sling apparent insults all you want - pedico is NOT what is written on the stones, no matter how you try to twist and explain it, the word has several meanings, and inuendos - and none of them are what you are talking about. Unless you are talking about the one word that migrated
from the word paedico - look that one up in your funk and wagnalls, because this is a family oriented site, and children read what is written.

Pedico is a much more recent word than the stones would be - and even if they were fairly newer, pedico would NOT be on the stones, in ANY of their meanings. It is a slang word, derived from another slang word and is not, will never be - on the Peralta Stones, and will never mean what
you are trying to say it means.

How's your "powder" fluffing now?

B

( Pedidel )

not a word ..

move 1 ,change 1 ,drop 1 = multiplex level tri code

Translation = Piedad

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back