What's new

the proper stance when detecting

liftloop

Silver Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
3,160
Reaction score
390
Golden Thread
0
Location
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched the side by side comparison on the Blisstool
one hand in pocket while you swing your detector, doesn't get any better than that.
who else at work can stand around with one hand in there pocket with out getting fired on the spot.
makes people think what a profession, you have to love it.


liftloop
 
Yes ,don,t get caught impersonating a supervisor.

arrow.webp
 
The stance I like best is the one where the perp's hands are on top of the cop car's trunk lid!
 
too funny


liftloop
 
HA HA Alan Applegate. good one.
 
6a00e54fa0dfc0883300e55076add48833-800wi.webp........The proper stance....
 
I like the points
 
As my mother told me, feet firmly planted on the ground at all times.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom