BigWaveDave
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2013
- Messages
- 9,947
- Reaction score
- 19,962
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Mountain Maryland
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
6 years of beeping, and with the exception of silver relics, and just a handful of my favorites...
It’s all gone.
I’ve either sold, recycled, donated, or tossed everything that I considered a “keeper”
I can’t justify bringing it with me to my new life.
But my new life may bring me better digs, older coins, and historically significant relics.
I’ll miss my 200 odd pounds of junk, but we are both in a better place.
For future reference, don’t bother hunting Ft. Myers, I got it all.
It’s all gone.
I’ve either sold, recycled, donated, or tossed everything that I considered a “keeper”
I can’t justify bringing it with me to my new life.
But my new life may bring me better digs, older coins, and historically significant relics.
I’ll miss my 200 odd pounds of junk, but we are both in a better place.
For future reference, don’t bother hunting Ft. Myers, I got it all.









