What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning Msbeepbeep
 
Good morning Rook!
The Internet, my I-pad or T Net is really liking me this morning, I had to log in 3 times!
Or maybe they think I'm forgetful and are just checking.
 
TH,

My GP advised since I don't have major health issues not really required and I'll be 70 come January. That said I did get vaccines against both pneumonia and shingles as a precaution.

I walk 1 to 2 hours per day and try to eat fairly healthy and only had 1 cold in the last 5 years so not doing to bad for an old fart....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Bill, my age is a big factor on why I get the flu shot, I will be 71 next week. It isn't the flu, it's the side affects like pneumonia that is so dangerous to infants and seniors.
 
TH,

My GP advised since I don't have major health issues not really required and I'll be 70 come January. That said I did get vaccines against both pneumonia and shingles as a precaution.

I walk 1 to 2 hours per day and try to eat fairly healthy and only had 1 cold in the last 5 years so not doing to bad for an old fart....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

bill
I use to laugh at my grandmother when she got the walking farts. Now I laught at myself :laughing7:
 
This is a tune for the old farts on the thread including me....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:


 
Yes chicken soup does wonders. Also fresh air...need to stop farting in the house :laughing7:
 
Not toxic gasses [emoji16][emoji79] [emoji87]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
and flaring ?
(you're gonna like the auto-igniter)

edit: am aware of 2 models; one is a programmable timed auto-igniter,
while the other is mechanical like a welder's striker - as you sit . . . .
 
Last edited:
BillA,

Here you go.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
NY to LA in 28Hrs. 50 Minutes :)
 
So he has decided he has vertigo. He did a new therapy exercise last night and kinda felt dizzy then and just went to bed. No chicken soup for him. Leftover turkey for supper. :tongue3:

Might still use the garlic though.
 
TH,

My GP advised since I don't have major health issues not really required and I'll be 70 come January. That said I did get vaccines against both pneumonia and shingles as a precaution.

I walk 1 to 2 hours per day and try to eat fairly healthy and only had 1 cold in the last 5 years so not doing to bad for an old fart....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Bill, I had walking pneumonia one year in the 80s, Dr wanted to put me in hospital but I refused and went home to recover, that was a bad or foolish move. After I recovered I became susceptible to getting lung infections and my dr told me to be careful with flu if possible because of the scar tissue in lungs from the pneumonia. I still have to be careful with bad colds or sinus infections that it doesnt move to my lungs.

I started getting the shot yearly when I hit 60.
 
Doctors asked me at the last MRI what caused tissue changes in my lungs. I was thinking "How the hell would i know, your the doctor,"
I told him i had double pneumonia at age 5. I asked if that would account for it. Got no answer from him.


Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Fresh find...
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1570571273.739584.webp
 
Just fired up a couple of 26 oz jars of green cherry tomatoes for fermenting. Kept it simple a couple of cloves of garlic and some dill seeds for seasonings.
 

Attachments

  • DSC02877.webp
    DSC02877.webp
    38.4 KB · Views: 44

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom