What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning crew mates.
I'll make the coffee for ya.

An orbital pic ARC...have you been going places you didn't tell us about?

Calm seas this morning Simon, i made it aboard early.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Good morning Beep :hello:

I am pleasantly surprised to see you aboard so early .

I like my coffee black, but I will leave that to the "cabin boy". :laughing7:
 
Good morning ARC :hello:
 
Morning mates.
 
==========

"Ship" mates :laughing9:
Don't want anybody to get the wrong impression :laughing7:

lol... Ok then... I will just stick with "scallywags" :P
 
Good morning Captain!

Lol! A little verbiage sorting so early in the morning


Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Those of you waiting for the "cabin boy" to bring your coffee, may have a loooong wait. [emoji1]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
has a "Cabin boy" been named yet or do we just capture one off the next ship we seize ?
 
has a "Cabin boy" been named yet or do we just capture one off the next ship we seize ?

Ok fine... Simon you can be cabin boy. :)
 
Uh oh Simon! Lol!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
You are getting TO predictable ARC :laughing7:
 
He hasn't had his coffee yet.
He's as sharp as a tack...just don't sit on him.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
He hasn't had his coffee yet.
He's as sharp as a tack...just don't sit on him.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

ehhhh heh.... :/
 
Lol!
Never mind Captain, here's your coffee. [emoji477]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Lol!
Never mind Captain, here's your coffee. [emoji477]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Bah !

I gave up drinking coffee.

I have resorted to chopping coffee beans into powder lines and snorting it.

Also... sometimes I take a pinch of the powder and put in lower lip and carry a spittoon. :)
 
Sneeze, and your going to have that "man on fire" look.

Not going for the rum this morning Captain? Are we out??




Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Hmmm Simon is awful quiet now... .... .... ..... ..... ................................................................... ***ARC quickly turns around paranoid Simon is behind him***
 
***ARC begins to feel "used" ***

Hmmm I guess all Simon wanted was to be a cabin boy here... now that he has the title of it... he is off and gone.

Sheesh
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom