WannaDig3687
Platinum Member
GMorn, my wrestling mini me was a little too aggressive yesterday. First match, DQ loss, illegal throw....than pinned second guy in about 45 seconds.... so made the bottom bracket, the wrestle back bracket...third match, arm drag-head lock-hip toss——DQ, apparently you can’t pick up your opponent and slam dunk unless he has one foot on the mat when doing so. Is 3rd grade too early to start UFC training?
OV that’s the club I want to join. I use to watch the Buzzard on Sunday mornings growing up. Gold prospectors of America. I got a membership one year for x-mas, never went. I think that organization is old news nowadays. Let’s see some west coast gold.
I think I’ll go find an arrowhead today. Have a relaxing kind of day!
p.s. snow forecast for Monday night, Tuesday......
Sounds like a future State Wrestling Champion.

The description reminded me of a scene from Pirates of The Caribbean and I have been trying to find the clip. So, yes, you made me crack a smile.




Repeated the pattern on the other end. It went a lot faster and smoother. Started the back last night, sizes have to be different and switched the order of 2 of the colors. The front will get whatever is left over. I will post a pick of the "blue print" on the gifs thread. The inside is looking pretty cool, natural knotty pine. One side will have a counter to work at and the other side we are going to put my 1935 Magic Chef Stove. If I can figure out the BTU's, Mr BuckIdgr said he would try to get it working with a propane tank attached. It's not going to get done by the deadline and at this point, we're only going to be able to work in the evenings. Fishing season is officially on. 












