What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

RR,

I'm trying to turn you into an articulate young man then you'll have all those young southern belles swarming all over you.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
RR
Found some good pointers to help with those Belle’s. Just use these and you’re in like flint.:laughing7:
284E2B5B-E7C5-4E7A-B713-3EB75BF3D2CD.webp
 
Hi all.

Today it warmed up to around 20*F, nice warm cloudy day. I helped my neighbor get 50' of pier out of the lake yesterday, might have been the day before( I'm living 14hr days now, I gotta get that fixed!). It was about ten degrees, but sunny, so with weed torch and rock pick we chipped it out and carried the frames and deck to shore. His pier is ALWAYS the last one out of the lake, and this year is the earliest it's been taken out in twenty years. We're about 30 degrees below average temperature so far this month.
 
Good morning TreasureNet.
 
RR
Found some good pointers to help with those Belle’s. Just use these and you’re in like flint.:laughing7:

Now rook, if I ever started talking like that, it's because something went wrong. Very wrong. :laughing7:
 
Morning y’all
 
Heh. At least I don't talk like those Cardashians in California. Californians are the ones that talk funny. :/

I don't know? They say "Heh" alot.:laughing7: Just saying.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom