What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Are you gone Simon? If so gooooood something, day I guess
 
Morning mr bill
 
Morning everyone.
 
Time to hit the road back home. See y’all
 
Safe travels, rook.
 
Here's another recipe to try I'll be doing it with the celery root because we've got some leftover from the garden. It would probably work with thinly sliced turnip or potatoes also.

 
Bill, you sure know how to make a guy hungry.:laughing7:
 
Good morning everyone! Or is it afternoon? I slept in today like I was retired. Felt great with no worries.
 
AARC cooks up the crew a casserole.
AARC is apologetic to the crew for drinking all the rum the night before.
The Crew says the casserole taste like crap!
AARC says it should! I poured Rum into it!
The Crew eats every last bit.
 
I've been burning piles of brush (and my fingers) all day on a mountain top, or the equivalent of it. I'm beat.
 
Good morning everyone! Or is it afternoon? I slept in today like I was retired. Felt great with no worries.

I hear ya brother.:laughing7: Best job I ever had.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom