What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Okay I mentioned something about posting old pics. I’m posting from phone, so, if they are big, I will have to fix them later with my laptop. First some baby pics of me with my brother who was 9years older than I.
==========

Those are very nice pictures Sis, thanks for sharing them. :notworthy:
 
Er, Um, did Simon have a biological transformation whilst I was ashore?
==========
Um.......errrrr........ NO !
I thought maybe a change of scenery might be nice, BUT.............I guess I was wrong :sadsmiley:
 
Thanks Simon but I’ll just stand the crows nest.

===========

Rook in crows nest.webp
But you don't look happy :dontknow:
 
Looks someone brought their "Chop sticks",
 

Attachments

  • Rook going to eat Chinese.webp
    Rook going to eat Chinese.webp
    8.5 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Hey Sis, I found a picture of you from your earlier years
 

Attachments

  • Sis at an early age.webp
    Sis at an early age.webp
    6.4 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Here is Rook doing his Johnny Cash version of "I Walk The Line"
 

Attachments

  • Rook.webp
    Rook.webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
A Rook has to eat.webp Rum and Oats ?
 
Last edited:
Morning me mate's
 
Good morning ARC and Bill :hello:
 
Good morning Rook :hello:
 
Morning ARC Simon and bill
 
Just wondering. Simon is that your 4th costume change in a week?:laughing7: That could be a record
that will stand the test of time:notworthy:
 
Good morning, ARC, Bill, Rook, and Simon.
 
Just wondering. Simon is that your 4th costume change in a week?:laughing7: That could be a record
that will stand the test of time:notworthy:
==========

Making up for lost time. I had Simon for maybe 3+ years without a change and so playing a little catch-up now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom