What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

So you made the Hobbits a Habit :laughing7:


Oh yes! They helped me through my grieving period of my mother-in-laws passing. This was her song.





And then my brother's passing. This was his song.

 
Good Morning.
 
Hey, WD, Simon, bill and ARC. I guess ARC is awake.
 
Morning capt'n all hands on deck....well at least the punctual ones....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
Good morning you scallywaggers. :P
 
There's a bunch of white stuff outside this morning. The first snowfall is the best. I can't wait to see it!
 
Possibly some twisters today down here later today. Can't wait. But 70 degrees. Think I'll do a little detecting later this morning. Nothing like the smell of Pulltabs in the morning.:laughing9:
 
Stay safe, rook.

I have an appt. See ya all later.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom