THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Wtf....I feel like I have to have my family sign an agreement plan to help me clean up after our weekend adventures !! Ungrateful, lazy, and slobs.....I have to plan load and transport everything needed for a day on the water. I often spend hours in the hot humid mornings outside loading gear for the day....only to have my family through everything down in the front yard and leave me struggling for 3 days after to put it away. When someone packs a cooler for everyone to enjoy....I expect that person to clean it up afterwards. Not leave it to rot in the hot sun for 3 days. What a bunch of Ungrateful.......aww never mind !! Just another waste of energy that ill need to get stuff cleaned up.....it would be great to have help though.....see ya.....I've got to work some more after work !!
Sometimes others look through their eyes and see a big old, easy going, leave it, he'll do it, isn't he the best.

Screen Shot 2022-08-28 at 6.14.45 AM.png

Though if you say anything a lot of times it's like you are a total.
Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 5.09.05 PM.png

Yes a thoughtful well executed plan is what you need there Bart.
Best of luck

Ok it's raining cats & dogs, and it's nearing an end.
Well fed-while feeding me thoughts.
Need to catch up on what was happening in the chat.
Sounds like some great plans ahead
So till then have a good afternoon/evening.
Head down-grumbling is ok when it's needed.

Been raining on and off here for a week with more to come.

Now we have a depression on the map and building up and heading in our general direction.

Bart... Perhaps... "something wicked this way comes" (yes... phrase from Shakespeare)...

two_atl_5d0.png

Great morning everyone wishing you all a wonderful and amazing day. Hope you're all doing well. Sigh as much as I've avoided it I'm going to work on seeking help with my mental help. I'm hitting a bottom really can't take some things I'm going through anymore. I don't drive so I feel I'm a burden so one reason I've avoid it and just suffered and second I'm scared it will be something bad that's wrong. I know though I can't go on this way so I need help
They say the hardest part is actually getting yourself to admit that you need help. Congrats on achieving that! Keep pushing through and best of luck on getting the help!

They say the hardest part is actually getting yourself to admit that you need help. Congrats on achieving that! Keep pushing through and best of luck on getting the help!
Still terrified to be honest afraid of what may be wrong

Wtf....I feel like I have to have my family sign an agreement plan to help me clean up after our weekend adventures !! Ungrateful, lazy, and slobs.....I have to plan load and transport everything needed for a day on the water. I often spend hours in the hot humid mornings outside loading gear for the day....only to have my family throw everything down in the front yard and leave me struggling for 3 days after to put it away. When someone packs a cooler for everyone to enjoy....I expect that person to clean it up afterwards. Not leave it to rot in the hot sun for 3 days. What a bunch of Ungrateful.......aww never mind !! Just another waste of energy that ill need to get stuff cleaned up.....it would be great to have help though.....see ya.....I've got to work some more after work !!
You’re the dependable, fun, easy going, great guy that doesn’t mind taking care of things! Great ain’t it? Until you push back, then you’re the A-hole that doesn’t wanna help!

Still terrified to be honest afraid of what may be wrong
Just think of the satisfaction of going through with it and coming out the other side knowing that you’re really no worse off than the rest of this screwed up world!

Alright then......... Im off....... hold down the fart..... errrr FORT.

C u n a.m
Might you be referring to the newly certified diver amongst us??

Attachments

• 62100150-F70E-431B-8FB3-E0A7C003A4D1.png
    62100150-F70E-431B-8FB3-E0A7C003A4D1.png
    385.5 KB · Views: 13
  • D1E9C877-E03F-4A13-B3B8-923B9587564F.png
    D1E9C877-E03F-4A13-B3B8-923B9587564F.png
    984.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 7F11F329-826A-4EC0-887D-9BC99C003DCB.png
    7F11F329-826A-4EC0-887D-9BC99C003DCB.png
    531.5 KB · Views: 18
Well I hope everything gets better. my daughter has anxiety so I have leaned ALOT about that!
CBD oil... or just good ole' THC.... There are medications too... Good and bad results.
Keep a positive attitude! I have learned worry is a nasty thing.... health wise and mental wise... If mental wise is the proper term.
Yeah idk anymore just giving in and getting help. The sleep issue bothers me a lot and I'm tired of dealing with it and losing so much sleep and how freaked out it makes me feel.

Simple things like vitamin deficiencies can cause problems. I have a cousin that is a doctor... An Epidemiologist and his wife is a ... well woman I know.... :laughing7: she is a neurologist ?
I drove him nuts during the "plandimic"
My anxiety brain always makes me think it's something worse case scenario I'm sure it's not but doesn't stop this brain from making me feel that way. Life goes on

Yeah idk anymore just giving in and getting help. The sleep issue bothers me a lot and I'm tired of dealing with it and losing so much sleep and how freaked out it makes me feel.
You're not into drugs.
Try reading up on hops-what beer is brewed from.
Many times pickers actually fall asleep because natural hops have/emit an odor that makes a person 😴 .
Note the article is a tad brainy.

You're not into drugs.
Try reading up on hops-what beer is brewed from.
Many times pickers actually fall asleep because natural hops have/emit an odor that makes a person 😴 .
Note the article is a tad brainy.
Makes sense I often drink just so I can sleep and seems to be the only time I don't get weird thoughts when trying to sleep. Of course once i wake up around 5 or 6 it's right back to being a pain and I just get up because I can't get back to sleep.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back