What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

UH OH! I thinks me made de mood worse. Hurry, Beeps, HURRY!!!!!!:director:



***ARC Sees the cake on the hatch cover and looks around... then takes a slice and a bite ***

Arrrr who put all this cake in this Rum ?
 
Most of the time.:laughing7:
 
Dang
I hate to brag on her too much right here at Christmas :laughing7:
 
Survey said.WD You're not a Creep. I counted the votes in private. Send money.:laughing7::laughing7:


I was waiting :clock: to see who was gonna protest. :protest: Didn't suspect it to be Bill. :sad1:

I better pay you off. :tchest:

And the rest of the crew can wine about the results:crybaby2:
 
I hunted the local creek for hours, with nothing to show except for some flint chunks, and flakes.

Maybe next time. You're weather is gonna be decent for a few days, right?
 
WD,

Sorry it was just to tempting....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: since it's coming up on Christmas I'll have to pull a Simon and ply you with ice cream .....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
Morning Tnet.
 
Morning forum folks.
 
Morning..... and a very merry Christmas Eve to you all :occasion14:
 
Christmas ? ? ?

Its Christmas ? ? ?

Hmmmm...


Will there be Rum ? ? ?
 
Merry Christmas my Tnet friends. :)
 
Good morning, Roger, and a merry Christmas Eve to you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom