What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7



Every time we're up at our grandmothers house, we can hear the whistle of this train in town.




Port Clinton is always a favorite stop.
 
Will watch in the morning, rusty. I am sleepy. Goodnight.
 
Morning.
 


Every time we're up at our grandmothers house, we can hear the whistle of this train in town.




Port Clinton is always a favorite stop.



Whoo doggies! Now that's a good way to wake up in the morning! Thanks, Rusty! :notworthy:
 
Good morning WD
 
Good morning, rook. I doubt he used a coupon. LOL He struggles every year for my present, and this year was extra hard. I am sure he just spied it and remembered me saying I wanted a really cool floor model, came up with this plan and bought the $20.00 +/- wanna be.
 
Well at least now you'll know what part of the world your in.:icon_thumright:
 
Morning bill. I know you had a tasty Christmas.
 
What did the old coin say to the metal detector?
 
Don't take that tone with me!:laughing9:

tenor (78).gif
 
rook,

We had the traditional turkey with the extras....now I'm the one who feels stuffed.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Latest Discussions

    Back
    Top Bottom