THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Pick_axe

May 3, 2015
Columbus NM
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Excalibur 1000,
Minelab Equinox 800
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't really know what to say....ill miss @RTR Roger alot...just like uncle Bill, Simon, and several others. Hard to believe you can actually make friends on the internet that you've never even met in real life.....one things for certain.....RTR is here on t-net with the rest, and they can be found and remembered.....kinda cool !!
You are not alone, Bart. Every keystroke we make seems to have strings attached that wrap around each others heart. Well, as painful as it is when people pass , I am very thankful to get to know what I can through their post, your posts. I have been fortunate to actually meet Cowboye and Ohio Metal Maven. Getting together and metal detecting last spring and summer was fun. Roger was just one of many who I wanted to actually meet. Unfortunately, it didn't happen. I know I played this before, but it seems so appropriate right now.

Small Adventures

Apr 24, 2016
Plymouth
Detector(s) used
One that is good at finding bottle tops.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20230207_074422.jpg

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
You are not alone, Bart. Every keystroke we make seems to have strings attached that wrap around each others heart. Well, as painful as it is when people pass , I am very thankful to get to know what I can through their post, your posts. I have been fortunate to actually meet Cowboye and Ohio Metal Maven. Getting together and metal detecting last spring and summer was fun. Roger was just one of many who I wanted to actually meet. Unfortunately, it didn't happen. I know I played this before, but it seems so appropriate right now.

I agree absolutely….. Now I accept that this is probably a bit mushy for most of u ruffty tufty pirate types …. So brace urself….😬 xx

I work from home, and honestly this chat makes me laugh every day… and while i know the ship is not real, i do actual feel like im part of a very special corner of the internet with truely lovely people😍 xx so if ur reading this … Thank you from a tiny corner of England for being a rare treasure in the world we live in xxx 💕🤗

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread