What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

The freezing rain is still on us. Surprisingly the power is still.
The breeze has picked up a wee bit.
The poor Max did so many face plants just try to take a Wizz.
I heard at least 5 trees crashing down already in the last 20 minutes.
Then the countless little crashes as limbs fall.
Great day to stay out if the forest.

20250330_070934.webp
 
Morning ALL !!! newman man what was causing the sail boats to sink ?
 
Morning ALL !!! newman man what was causing the sail boats to sink ?
People will anchor their boats off the public boat ramp as it is free and accessible to the stores, etc. Any number of things could happen. A through hull fitting could fail, scuppers get clogged from bird droppings, high winds swamp the boat, which I think was the case with this one. A lot of people live on their boats and can maintain them. Others want to anchor for free then leave them to the whims of chance & mother nature.
 
Took off all ice from the driveway, Lane way, shop yard.
Was clearing downed branches from the sugar bush trails.
Noticed a 40ft tree down in the field. Got hat pushed off.
Drove straight into 5 tons of stuck, right in the entrance of the field.
So she stays till a drier day.
Trees are still shedding their weak branches.
Generator still a humming.

20250330_125905.webp
 
The freezing rain is still on us. Surprisingly the power is still.
The breeze has picked up a wee bit.
The poor Max did so many face plants just try to take a Wizz.
I heard at least 5 trees crashing down already in the last 20 minutes.
Then the countless little crashes as limbs fall.
Great day to stay out if the forest.

View attachment 2200120
I get a deep chill inside my body just looking at that picture! :thumbsup:
 
This is a great subject to start a thread in the politics section, can I borrow that above meme/image ?
Pepj is having WAY to much fun over there!!!:headbang::laughing7:
Oh I see where the camera post was supposed to go. :dontknow::laughing7:
 
This is a great subject to start a thread in the politics section, can I borrow that above meme/image ?
Pepj is having WAY to much fun over there!!!:headbang::laughing7:
Sure, as far as I'm concerned, once somethings posted it's everyones.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom