- Joined
- Feb 10, 2022
- Messages
- 5,420
- Reaction score
- 31,207
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Xterra 705
Gold Monster 2000
Thank goodness im not the only one here that scratches my head at these posts.
Thank goodness im not the only one here that scratches my head at these posts.
Disco years Rod Stewart.
Evaporators are often used to concentrate a solution. An example is the climbing/falling film plate evaporator, which is used to make condensed milk. Similarly, reduction (cooking) is a process of evaporating liquids from a solution to produce a "reduced" food product, such as wine reduction.Thank goodness im not the only one here that scratches my head at these posts.

I wouldn't know.....The sexy one was very popular. Especially with people who weren't sexy and liked dancing to it singing along. 🫤
Ahh, his maple syrup probably.Evaporators are often used to concentrate a solution. An example is the climbing/falling film plate evaporator, which is used to make condensed milk. Similarly, reduction (cooking) is a process of evaporating liquids from a solution to produce a "reduced" food product, such as wine reduction.
I will venture a guess.... syrup?![]()
Yep!!Are you a Kevin? Me too.
Are you a Kevin? Me too.
Is this a by nature thing, not by name?Yep!!
Nope, my name is Kevin. A pic of a much younger....and lighter Kevin... 6' 5" 225ish.Is this a by nature thing, not by name?
If it what I duck searched then I think I might be too.
🥲 I think I've found my tribe!
Another TreasureNet fleeting moment, I feel so alone again 🫤Nope, my name is Kevin. A pic of a much younger....and lighter Kevin... 6' 5" 225ish.
View attachment 2201200
Oh come on there Chilli.Thank goodness im not the only one here that scratches my head at these posts.
Newer Yes.
Me too. 😀I believe everything on the net is facts. 🤪
Looks legit to me. 👀🏆