What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Now i had to log in, normally i don't have to, but i did get on using my ph, i think.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
Before the screen was blank with a spinning circle.


Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
It's great to see you back rook!

You got back just in time,
...i have a small "e" problem. 😯😀

I use my cell ph with the orange app for T Net. My provider is Verizon.
All was ok untill we got a router today for internet service thru comcast.
Now my phone won't let me use the orange T Net app, it will only use the old one. I can post text but thats it, no "like" button. I didn't connect my cell ph to router.

I tried connecting my i-pad to the router, the welcome screen doesn't pop up, so i'm supposed to go on the internet to connect that way, how do i do that if my i-pad has no internet service to connect with?
😩

What app do you mean by orange app.
 
LA_Aqueduct_Car_on_Pipe.webp
 
Quote of the day: “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”― Benjamin Franklin

Top of the mornin to ya's!! happy Friday!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom