THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would just like to know the truth behind all of this, cause somethings just not right.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where are my manners...hanging from the crows nest! Hi there Tom, it's good to see you!

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I would just like to know the truth behind all of this, cause somethings just not right.

[h=1]Ephesians 6:12[/h][FONT=&quot]12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.[/FONT]

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Morning Sanman

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The young guy,.... he is all happy,... he is up $1,500.00

Here are some "UP" bets,..... 3M was just awarded a contract for a billion of those face masks,.....

Purell hand sanitizer, sales are off the map, shelves are empty all around town,......

Campbell soup flying off the shelf,..........

Clorox bleach,......... hard to find around town,... all bought up

So, pick up a rifle,..... and shoot the fish in the barrel.

I don't want to hear,...... all my investments are taking a dump,.....

If you had just simply "listened to the radio" on the way to work,......
you would be making money on this fiasco instead of taking a beating.

This country allowed itself to become so dependent on all that cheap chinese garbage,....

The US is their biggest customer,.... and now the chinese arn't shipping anything.

And, every country has banned shipments, boats, planes,..... anything from china.

I personally hope this caves in their entire economic system,.... dirty rotten communist bass tards.

"Better dead than red"

lol yeah..... if only .....lol....right...thanks for the advise.... I think....lol

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also heard Nigeria closed its boarders a week or so ago.
It would be a little easier to keep up if our news media would report "news" instead of who got what, who, & how in hollywood.
I could care less about what goes on in hollywood.

We use to have local, state, national, and international news. Now it's just a little local and a bunch of Hollywood goop repeated over & over.

It's like this beeps,.........

If you want straight up accurate news,...... go to a news site that ends in .ru

When those guys want straight up news, they watch our news,......

It's because their government is handing out sliced baloney to them,......

And our government is handing out sliced baloney to us.

And now some a-holes are posting fake videos of people falling out in the street.

Videos of streets with sheet covered bodies,........

Masked asians, walking down the street, then falling down dead.

Are there piles of burning bodies at city center?.........

yes, there are,......when in doubt,..... go old school

Now and again does someone pass out and need help, or maybe worse?

Yes, certainly it is happening,......

"But",.... someone is stirring the pot,........

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning rook,.....

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe you sanman.

Yes Chris I know that to be the truth, my friends and I have been having the same discussions, it's every where.
I've always wanted details from an early age, the way in which the things happen and why.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As for photos as proof any thing can be manufactured via computer now days (except by me, not my talent) to look real. You can take a pic of heroin mile in Boston and state it's from C-19, very few would know the difference.

I'm looking for the reason why.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning,Simon & goodnight, ARC, Rook, TC, Bill, RR, WD,GB, Sanman, RC, Bart, and our treaure finding, rum & soda chugging, fearless, bunch of cut throat beloved crew!

Very nice on the button find Bart congrats!

I see auto correct even gets the experts, second paragraph "wuhna"? :laughing7: so it's not just me!

How are you this morn Cap.? Any better? Have some chicken soup.

If the rest of you want to go out in public just take ARC or me with you...the store will clear in a heart beat and you can have your pick from the store shelves.

LOL! Beeps that is so true! I have been coughing and sneezing for 2 weeks now. Impressed the heck out of the guys at work. I been spittin' oysters bigger and farther than they do! I have had a clear path nearly every where I go! LOL! The store is mine! Bruhahahahaha!

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I believe you sanman.

Yes Chris I know that to be the truth, my friends and I have been having the same discussions, it's every where.
I've always wanted details from an early age, the way in which the things happen and why.

Quite the watch..

download (1).jpg

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot depends on where you live,......

I am in Los Angeles,..... not down town, I'm in the Valley.

It's a miserable place, littered with trash, homeless dope addicts, and crime.

Down town, where there's already been a typhus outbreak, and a hepatitis outbreak,....

That virus could really get rolling,...........

This is a "PodCast",.........
it covers the evening Brian Suits gave a future view of a corona outbreak in LA.

You can bump ahead past the commercials, and pause, etc.

His story, based a lot on the actions of a few idiots, probably 25 minutes.

The total podcast is 96min,.. (other news, weather, commercials,etc)

It is "Laser Accurate",...... and came with warnings that it was a dramatization.

The scary part,...... it is,....every word of it,.... Very,Very, Likely.

"This,.... yes this,.... is what I am looking at in the way of an outbreak here"

Hold on to your sanity and have a listen to how the unicorn and rainbow clowns handle things.

"The Great Corona Virus Outbreak Of 2020"

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-dark-secret-place-28067787/episode/darksecretplace-the-great-coronavirus-outbreak-56393260/

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you want thread to remain open please stop all political comments. You can discuss the virus, you can not make political comments.

Last edited:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My bad TH, aye aye sir, we shall cease and desist the chitter chatter, afore Cap'n keelhauls me for sinking the ship.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right WD, we don't have to elbow our way thru a crowd, just cough, sneeze, or shuck an oyster at 'em. Poof! People, gone isle clear!

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you want thread to remain open please stop all political comments. You can discuss the virus, you can not make political comments.

Ok, Ill edit the post, and apologize.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry ARC, it's not you.
Don't get your blood pressure up.
I was wadding in the water and went a little beyond the limits.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I shall banish myself to the ship's hold for the day...specifically the rum room, it will either cure me or kill me, depending on proof.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread