What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Amazing World of Gumball is a great show. Just putting that out there :)
 
Morning crew
 
Quote of the day:: "All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."--Winston Churchill

Good morning folks!! happy hump day!!
 
Amazing World of Gumball is a great show. Just putting that out there :)

My brother started watching it a few years back, and I walked in during an episode, and laughed. Great jokes, and if you pay attention, hidden jokes as well. ;)
 
I'll see about making a video today, and posting it tomorrow.
 
Morning TC, RR and GB1
 
My video history teacher was telling us about his Confederate great grandfather. Cool!
 
I have a question. What if you needed a battery. Is it possible to build one?
Yes, I could ask the internet. What about a hand cranked generator?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom