What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good evening !
Working in Gold Beach so always a visit here.

supessor sale.webp



Marketplace ad, untested as they did not have a speaker cabinet. A little electronics cleaner sprayed on the pots.....and it works !! :headbang: :headbang:

marshall.webp
 
Quick healthy dinner tonight.

eat healthy.webp
 
A good friend owned millions in business.
I asked him who do you trust to run it all should you slow down? Who is being groomed to do such?
The fraud that followed topped a million.
I asked again , who do you trust?


View attachment 2267885
luckily It's just me build an occasional house/cabin and my favorite.... trim, cabinets, stairs and railing and such. It's a small town I'm pretty well known I would like the guy taking over some of my jobs to be as good if not better. He is great so far ! No dumbassery.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom