What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

RR,

You're building up quite the collection of relics well done!
 
This one is for Simon since he's been giving likes he's hiding in the shadows.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

=============

Bill, I am trying to remain "incognito" while still keeping up to date. When you miss a page from the ship's log, it takes forever to play catch up so I am never far.

me trying to blend in.webp
 
Morning.
 
Morning Simon and ARC
 
Good to see ya Simon
 
Simon... WB.
 
Morning guys.
I actually left a few hours ago, but got caught in the tide and washed back ashore. Guess I will wait until the tide goes back out and then try to leave again :icon_scratch:
 
My chopper is here so I guess I get to leave early. I'll be back again sometime :hello:
 
Good morning everyone.
 
G'mornin' all.

I learned something already today, but it's something I should have known anyways.

Today I learned that opening day of duck season is just not my kind of day. Again. Decided to hit a section of flooded land this morning only to find at 04:15 that everyone and their brother and all the kids down the street had the same idea. There wasn't even a place to park. So, with tears in my eyes(lol) I turned around to go back home. Went by the boat launch on the drive home and there were only three trailers there instead of the 8-10 there have been in years past. ???

Meh, I got off work next week. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom