What's new

The (sad) streak continues.

Blackfoot58

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
6,200
Reaction score
15,862
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
very meager finds all year metal detecting (so far).
Today, nails, small bits of wire and shown:
1 iron harness rivet and 1 copper harness rivet. Also the center of a Ball jar lid. It’s not iron, but looks different than any zinc lids I’ve seen. I need to see if any other material was ever used.
IMG_3560.webp
 
very meager finds all year metal detecting (so far).
Today, nails, small bits of wire and shown:
1 iron harness rivet and 1 copper harness rivet. Also the center of a Ball jar lid. It’s not iron, but looks different than any zinc lids I’ve seen. I need to see if any other material was ever used.View attachment 2167987
Note: it just got better. I went to charge my Simplex. My wife threw away my charging cord; didn’t know “what it was for”. 😢
 
Also the center of a Ball jar lid. It’s not iron, but looks different than any zinc lids I’ve seen. I need to see if any other material was ever used.
Tin? 🤔

Note: it just got better. I went to charge my Simplex. My wife threw away my charging cord; didn’t know “what it was for”. 😢
🤨 😶
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom