The Secret, A Treasure Hunt Milwaukee

jdmorrow74

Oct 23, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day, My name is James Morrow and I am a resident of Nova Scotia, Canada home of the world's oldest treasure hunt on "Oak Island".

I have some discoveries concerning a decades old book contest "The Secret, A Treasure Hunt" that was showcased on Expedition Unknown. There is a long-standing belief that one of the twelve treasures is in a Milwaukee park and I believe I located it in the middle of the football/rugby field inside King Park. I have contacted other local groups from Milwaukee City and King Park Community hoping someone will be able to complete this decades old contest. It is a simple solution that I think will prove out correct, the immediate park area appears unchanged since 1980 with the final site still easily locatable. I have provided with hopes for collaboration with local agent to attempt recovery at this location. The city parks department would appreciate someone finding this treasure box and stop all the digging that has gone on over the years in Lake and other nearby parks. I attached some docs and images that have contest information and my proposed solution. Sociable
City Clues Map.png
Park Treasure Path 1980.jpg

Attachments

• Secret_Introduction.pdf
    145.2 KB · Views: 495
  • Painting Poem.jpg
    Painting Poem.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 243
  • King Park Walkthrough.pdf
    124 KB · Views: 95

Pbwhunter

Aug 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello…I live in Florida and have solved the secret for the florida puzzle…100%. I have tried to contact expedition unknown and not been able to get anyone to respond.
the casque is located in a very active place that is sensitive now…but not back in 1980.
has anyone been able to contact the discovery channel and if so HOW?
this is not a hoax of any kind…any advice?

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
Good day, My name is James Morrow and I am a resident of Nova Scotia, Canada home of the world's oldest treasure hunt on "Oak Island".

I have some discoveries concerning a decades old book contest "The Secret, A Treasure Hunt" that was showcased on Expedition Unknown. There is a long-standing belief that one of the twelve treasures is in a Milwaukee park and I believe I located it in the middle of the football/rugby field inside King Park. I have contacted other local groups from Milwaukee City and King Park Community hoping someone will be able to complete this decades old contest. It is a simple solution that I think will prove out correct, the immediate park area appears unchanged since 1980 with the final site still easily locatable. I have provided with hopes for collaboration with local agent to attempt recovery at this location. The city parks department would appreciate someone finding this treasure box and stop all the digging that has gone on over the years in Lake and other nearby parks. I attached some docs and images that have contest information and my proposed solution. Sociable View attachment 1983136 View attachment 1983137
Then tell the city parks department. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread