The Solution to the Beale Codes: Happy New Year for 2013!

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeman

Apr 5, 2003

Attachments

• Beale Cipher.pdf
    415.9 KB · Views: 398

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel, You have to download and read with Adobe Reader. It said about the same thing he has in his post.

Finally got it opened up; MANY "views"... LOL! Best to go to thegreatlosttreasure.info/Page1.html. Ron/freeman has an interesting "take" on "it". First part is just a re-hashing of the BEALE PAPERS; it gets more intereseting from "B plus A = Beale". "BP" as "Masonic Riddle"... HA! As a 32nd degree FreeMason, and Past Master of my "Blue Lodge", I can tell you that there are @ 2 "LOST WORDS"; there is NO Masonic "map" that FM pass around for their "Lost Word"; you MUST memorize it as a "pass-word". A DIFFERENT "word" is in the Royal Arch Chapter. If Ron is a BROTHER, a term, we STILL use... we WILL see.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel, You have to download and read with Adobe Reader. It said about the same thing he has in his post.

It really does not matter, Rebel, I checked this out on Google Earth---------No where close to Bedford County, Va. 245 degrees SW from 42N63.5W will take you to Shell Island or False Cape on the Virginia----North Carolina Border. This is an accurate assessment------SORRY FREEMAN BUT WRONG AGAIN.

Oh well back to the drawing board.

Reading the pdf reveals the Peaks of Otter area; forget the 245 degrees stuff. The 3 peaks are in a triangle... Sharp Top at the left "base"... Flat Top at the right "base"; Harkening Hill is at the APEX of the triangle, where the LION HEAD is (you saw the "pic"), so...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
There are all kinds of triangles with three peaks---------what about tri-peaks in the SW. That would be a better place since TJ requested maps from Humboldt for that area?

He said it was based on TJ's surveying years, and the Sharp Top is a WONDERFUL "sighting point"; AND! An OLD book,KING SOLOMON'S MINES, 1885... author, unknown; I WILL look for it in Jones Memorial Library, here in Lynchburg, Va. PROBABLY, Wednesday (01/02/2013); they are closed on Mondays, and Tuesday is HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are hundreds of such theories out there, the very design of the story and absence of detail and documentation lending itself to just about any theory you want to craft around it and any source you want to craft into it.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
There are hundreds of such theories out there, the very design of the story and absence of detail and documentation lending itself to just about any theory you want to craft around it and any source you want to craft into it.

HA! Did you even read it? He mentioned the FRENCH "connection"...

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HA! Did you even read it? He mentioned the FRENCH "connection"...

Yep. I read it. Wasn't saying he was wrong, only that there's still a lot of supporting evidence, i.e, documentation, that needs rounded up. When we look at these type of very "involved" theories there will be some type of documentation/communication to support it somewhere if the theory is accurate. And not just the communications presented in the Beale Pamphlet. :thumbsup:

i.e., There were a lot of things happening throughout the entire period, a lot of people were actively involved in many of these various events, but their involvement in these events, or their connection to them, isn't proof that they even had knowledge of something like the supposed Beale deposits. The era, the times, many of the focused players/suspects, the mountain of events taking place in the country, a great deal of it all can be fit nicely into the Beale Pamphlet story even though they may have been connected in no way. Thus, documentation is the only way to know for sure, otherwise we may simply be chasing ghost that were never even involved or real. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, try this... The Great Lost Treasure have NOT read ALL of it...

I've read it, and well, that's sort of a perfect example of the point I was making. You can literally craft and create and endless stream of equally well assembled, fantasies. All you need is one constant that you can keep in play, which with enough knowledge and research, is a lot easier to do then you might believe. In fact, we've all done it, and we're all still doing it. And after it's all said and done, not a single piece of existing documentation that says, "Yes, this is conclusively connected to the Beale story." It's simply a matter of what we each want to believe, nothing more.

swiftfan

Feb 24, 2008
Pikeville, Ky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
There seems to alot to learn from this. As it was then, a mason was to strive to be a better person, and with the right "key" any lock in life could be opened, and a lesson learned was a treasure itself. Was it all hoo hah? Dunno. Gets ya thinkin don't it? :icon_thumright:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
There seems to alot to learn from this. As it was then, a mason was to strive to be a better person, and with the right "key" any lock in life could be opened, and a lesson learned was a treasure itself. Was it all hoo hah? Dunno. Gets ya thinkin don't it? :icon_thumright:

Get ya thinking...? In CIRCLES, maybe. Beale Treasure is only on page 4... BRIEFLY. MOSTLY on STAR CODES, Constellations, Capt. Kidd's Treasure(s), Japanese ppl descended from Hebrew ppl, FreeMasons GALORE! LOL!
IF... you are "into" any of THAT... HH!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
BUT! I WILL "say" this; his pdf & Peaks of Otter on the BRP does seem to be "spot-on". The "triangle" of Sharp Top at the LEFT BASE, Flat Top at the RIGHT BASE, and HARKENING HILL at the APEX or TOP of the "triangle", with the LION'S HEAD boulder DOES seem to be "of interest". NOTHING to do with FreeMasons, unless they were REBELS; after the CONFEDERATE WAR, Gen. Robert E. Lee went up to Sharp Top with his daughter (according to Peter Viemeister (RIP) in his book on PEAKS OF OTTERS) "looking around" and THEN, they BOTH went to stay with Paschal Buford in today's Montvale, Va. (they were friends). It was an "over-niter"; "connect the dots"... BAD news; it is ALL FED land.

Last edited:

swiftfan

Feb 24, 2008
Pikeville, Ky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
So is there a "treasue" there or not???? After all that reading, I'm confused...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
So is there a "treasure" there or not???? After all that reading, I'm confused...

LOL! By "local" lore, "IT" is SOMEWHERE... THERE, at the Peaks of Otter? DUNNO. By freeman/Ron? NOT enough to "go on"... I think he thinks it is a HOAX.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real? Hoax? Nobody can really say either way, which is why it's still a complete mystery. The Lost Dutchman Mine, Oak Island, Lost Adam's diggines, Swift mines, etc., etc., etc. It's why they are still legends, because their actual existence can't be conclusively proven either way? On the flip side, there have been several important shipwreck discoveries in past & recent years, largely because there was documentation confirming their existence. This isn't to say that all legends are hoaxes, just that they are "extremely" unlikely, or unlikely to have existed in the true capacity of their existing legend.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree with some of the mason involvement stuff,got off track, trying to solve it all. Interesting to read,but,lol. Justintime

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... There were a lot of things happening throughout the entire period, a lot of people were actively involved in many of these various events, but their involvement in these events, or their connection to them, isn't proof that they even had knowledge of something like the supposed Beale deposits. The era, the times, many of the focused players/suspects, the mountain of events taking place in the country, a great deal of it all can be fit nicely into the Beale Pamphlet story even though they may have been connected in no way. Thus, documentation is the only way to know for sure, otherwise we may simply be chasing ghost that were never even involved or real...
No truer words can be said. :icon_thumright:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread