The Spiral Staircase Mine near Hieroglyphic Canyon

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait and see Marius. It's a work in progress. For enough money I'll go in with your team. How much are you thinking? Or if you prefer continue watching for free. After the staircase is filmed you can send me some Greek cheese. Have a great Christmas.

I will wait to see the staircase filmed.

tenor.gif

Have a great Cristmas too.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just to cover my statement the spiral staircase is elsewhere than the " rabitt hole " near Hieroglyphic Canyon I will post few pics of the area with the real circular staircase.
And first I will post a crop of a real picture which has clues from three different treasure stories/maps, stories which in fact are for the same spot.This crop you can recognize in my current avatar or you can see it with more datails in my thread about " the stone maps concept ".

Indian face.jpg

As you can see in this picture is depicted the Indian warrior face, clue which was used by Geronimo in describing the place where is hidden a cache of gold, a heart which was used in the Priest stone map as " Busca el Corason " and the Lady from the Sleeping Squaw Lady map, with the lobes of the heart to be her breast/chest and the nose of the face to be her right hand. You can see her head to reclines little to her left hand.

Here I will post a Ge image of the Indian warrior face which has the other two clues on it (blue circle ) and the spot where is the hidden staircase ( yellow circle ).

View attachment 1782085

And another different aerial image of the hidden staircase spot, image which I think I have used it in this forum in the past.

spiral staircase spot.png

And now I'm thinking, how much money I should bet to prove I'm right and to give this spot away?

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Phony maps and GE are a bad combo Marius.

Phony maps for those who don't know to make the difference. The clues are real so the maps are accurate and the stories true.
And the GE image which I posted was just to make the comparison with the real picture and to see the spot of the spiral staircase which someone can't see from the ground level.

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Phony maps for those who don't know to make the difference. The clues are real so the maps are accurate and the stories true.
And the GE image which I posted was just to make the comparison with the real picture and to see the spot of the spiral staircase which someone can't see from the ground level.

Marius, nobody is going to give you the respect you want until you get out of your home in Aulis, and get your feet out into the Superstitions.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marius, nobody is going to give you the respect you want until you get out of your home in Aulis, and get your feet out into the Superstitions.

First, speak for yourself and leave others to take their own decisions. I don't need respect from self promoted leaders who only smelled flowers in the Superstitions.
IMO nobody can receive respect from people who don't understand their work. You are a hiker-historian and I am a treasure hunter. Is like the day with the night.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marry Christmas and Happy Holydays to everyone !

Last edited:

skyhawk1251

Nov 9, 2018
Kingman, AZ
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
STAIRCASE MINE 33.403533, -111.428150 ... THEN 130 FEET SSE

Screenshots from Google Earth, GPS 33.403533, -111.428150 (yellow pushpin), looking directly South. Wide angle, then zoomed views.

I.jpg

J.jpg

K.jpg

GPS position taken from post by "vastterrain."

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Staircase mine is not a mine.

Hey Frank, didn't you dig out yet that tunnel near Hieroglyphic Canyon?
BTW, your picture is an Aztec map which depicts their birthland which is within the Superstitions, is a map to Rhoda ( wheel ) if this reminds you something. In that spot is also the sacred cave of a specific traditional Apache clan.
I post below a GE image of the Aztec map in the field. Do you believe in coincidences?

Aztec map.jpg 1571854803880.jpg

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks familiar.......
And a real photo too.

Wayne, when you wrote " And a real photo too " , you were teasing me because I have posted a GE image of the Aztec map? I posted a GE image because in regards to the terrain of the region, the Aztec map would been better recognized from the air. This doesn't means I haven't a real photo of the Aztec Rhoda.
You have to know how I have real photos for the most GE images which I post/posted in this forum. And as an example, I will post below a real modified photo of the Aztec Rhoda like you have seen it in the GE image. The only difference is the real photo was taken from the side ( right ) of the Ge image like I posted it. Enjoy

View attachment 1849263 Aztec Rhoda.jpg Aztec Rhoda 2.jpg

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now, maybe you are wondering how in the heck I was able to locate the Rhoda from the Aztec map. The answer is simple from my part, I just followed the doted path in the Celeste " encrypted " map, and I fell over the Rhoda at the end of the path.
Yes , Rhoda is in the middle of the seven cities/caves of gold region. Here is the Aztec map overlaid over the Celeste's map, to see how the Aztec map is oriented in regards to the other map.

maps to Rhoda.jpg maps to Rhoda 2.jpg

And here is the GE image of the Rhoda with the Celeste's map overlaid over. Is also an opportunity for you to see the city/cave of gold ( head of the half turtle in the Celeste map ), one that I didn't show yet in various posts.

View attachment 1850572

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have posted it again few months ago. A quote from a deleted (?) thread:

" Over the years I have collected tantalizing clues stretching from Lord Towats (God) who owns all wealth and protects the gold at Carre Shin Ob, (There dwells the Great Spirit). The site of Aztec gold brought back to its origin to protect it from the Spanish. The fabled seven cities of Ca-bola with solid gold inlaid on all surfaces that could be describing metamorphic deposits in a cavern. Then, a new revelation from modern spiritualists that only certain spiritually worthy people, including non Native Americans, are laid to rest there in a room of gold and below them, super human genes capable of perpetuating eternal life. The final gift from God."

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This Aztec Rhoda shape with the double rings, reminds me a Templars design I saw on a ring.

64537489_2193165554135941_8541117306518896640_n.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread