What's new

The ultimate swimming hole!

detectahead

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,564
Reaction score
875
Golden Thread
1
Location
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all! It's been several yrs since I have visited this location. I did'nt even know of it until a job came to fruition in the area some yrs back. Now I have hunted some of the area but we all know that the goodies are located under that diving platform. A few yrs before that job came up the lake was dropped for repair to the dam. This might happen again in the near future but no date has been set. Thought I would share some pics to let you imagine what is there! Went to my regular spots and pulled the 925 earing and ring. The white glasses are cheapies but new and the ProPlayers are a good grade of sunglasses. A lot of these items I cleanup and sell at the flea market which brings in extra cash for food and gas money. Got to do something with it or I would have piles of stuff and I am not a hoarder. I can't even watch that show! Now the glasses in the middle are Costa del Mar 508 polarized and go for over $200. They are some exceptional sunglasses and rate right up there with the Maui Jims I have. I only show pics of sunglasses with no damage (found 7 pairs), no one wants to buy scratched glasses. Anyway, heading out to another spot tomarrow and hopefully I will find the yellow! Thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    378.7 KB · Views: 130
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    317.7 KB · Views: 119
  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    441.8 KB · Views: 107
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    377.9 KB · Views: 105
Upvote 0
nice ring! congrats on your finds.
 
Nice tickets. Congrats!!
 
Nice finds! Definitely hunt that dive platform when the lake is down. I have two pairs of Costa sunglasses. The world just looks so much better with them on!8-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom