DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The weather has broken and my head is spinning with all the nice stuff you guys are finding out there!I am not usually the jealous sort but aaaaareggggg the stuff some of you guys are finding:).It really is amazing!I don't think I have voted for banner finds so much at one time since I started Tnet.Congrats to all you guys that are out there turning it up doing what you love.-HH-gl

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have to wait a little for this section of the country to come up with Banner, unless it's found in a coin roll or coin star! Still at lest 2 1/2 feet of snow on the ground more in lots of places!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It was actually above zero today, woodpecker was a drumming, the little Chipmunk dug it's way through a couple of feet of snow and just sat there for hours soaking up the rays. I slugged up down the lines and put in around 50 taps on the pipelines, just waiting for the 46F tomorrow and things should start flowing.:headbang:

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First sight of bare ground here in Minnesota today. Fifty some degrees and the sixties coming within the next few days. Still too wet for detecting, but probably by the weekend.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mid to upper 80's all this week...ugh

J hoss

Nov 1, 2014
Western Ky
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Snow mostly melted temps in the low 50s got to hit a local park yesterday for about an hour. Found my first coins of the year (three pennys all newer) and a beaver tail pull tab! But mainly got some swing time with my new machine learning readings for snuff can lids,batterys and twist off bottle caps to name a few. The rain set in today so back to waiting for the next time. God bless and happy hunting.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We're going to have melting all week! Hurray! But it will take about a month of that to get rid of the, now dirty, white stuff. I'm just keep'n track of where all the "snow farms" are just incase I want to check them out later. Also where the rest of the snow gets plowed to.
It will be good to see green again! Come Easter we may not have to color the eggs to hid them! Lol!

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could not resist, even though I know better. Batteries in and off to the park....and the ground was too wet and frozen to pick up anything but surface finds. But a little more than a dollar in clad made it a fine day.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We're going to have melting all week! Hurray! But it will take about a month of that to get rid of the, now dirty, white stuff. I'm just keep'n track of where all the "snow farms" are just incase I want to check them out later. Also where the rest of the snow gets plowed to.
It will be good to see green again! Come Easter we may not have to color the eggs to hid them! Lol!

Hang in there, MsBeepBeep. In 2013, on May 2, we got 18 inches of snow. By the end of the month, it was so hot I could detect in the water. If it warms up, it does melt fast.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread