What's new

THE WEATHER THREAD - Whats your weather like where you are today ?

About 20 F at ten o clock. Light fluffy snow at times.
Lake effect snow( cold air crossing great lake freezes the warmer lake humidity) and minus 20 windchill predicted for tomorrow morning.
Around fifteen inches of snow depth.
Need to run a power cord to one of the boats batteries maintainer. After clearing off boat covers.
Swim ,swim, wobble through the snow.
Here is a 2013 picture ,but is what the golf cart looked like yesterday before clearing it off to go check the mailbox a fifth of a mile away.

View attachment 1392598

I cant believe the roof on that cart hasnt collapsed. Wow !!!
 
-9 this morning, a foot of snow on the ground High today.....a balmy 12 degrees
 
photo-307.webp
photo-306.webp
Looks like rain tomorrow and Wednesday though. Gonna have a low of 69 then. Wow !!! Might need a wind breaker. Brrrrrr !!!! Were pretty lucky AARC.
 
Weather doesn't matter when the Patriots are 12-2 and the Dolphins are 9-5! LOL!
 
The last time you Floridians gloated about our cold weather, I warned you that Karma would get you. It did, with Hurricane Matthew. Keep it up and Karma will nail you again!
 
Bring it on........

November 9, 2016 A New Future
 
Oh thats a dream! It didn't get above freezing today here.
 
Weather doesn't matter when the Patriots are 12-2 and the Dolphins are 9-5! LOL!

Touché freebird, I wont even go there because every time I do I get embarrassed by the dolphins. We're all pretty happy about that 9 and 5 record down here though. Gonna be a big game down here in 2 weeks !!! Gosh I love football !!!!!
 
Touché freebird, I wont even go there because every time I do I get embarrassed by the dolphins. We're all pretty happy about that 9 and 5 record down here though. Gonna be a big game down here in 2 weeks !!! Gosh I love football !!!!!
I will always take the Dolphins at 0 and 16 and no ice to scrape or driveways to shovel ever.....

November 9, 2016 A New Future
 
Ft. Myers was 91 today.....new record by 3 degrees.
Hard to get into the holiday spirit when sweat is dripping down your crack.
 
71 degrees here on Sat. and when I woke up Sunday morning there was 1/8" - 1/4" of ice on the deck and vehicles. I'm still in denial...?
 
I will always take the Dolphins at 0 and 16 and no ice to scrape or driveways to shovel ever

A Floridian who doesn't worship football? Better not say that too loud down there. Football is everything to most good old boys...
 
Touché freebird, I wont even go there because every time I do I get embarrassed by the dolphins. We're all pretty happy about that 9 and 5 record down here though. Gonna be a big game down here in 2 weeks !!! Gosh I love football !!!!!

Now that's the right answer! Football is everything to me! Used to love baseball, but I just can't stay awake when I watch it now. Dull, dull, dull...
 
Dave, I can sent you some dirty snow from Connecticut.
 
Ft. Myers was 91 today.....new record by 3 degrees.
Hard to get into the holiday spirit when sweat is dripping down your crack.
Stop complaining, You can enjoy yourself by searching for single coins and jewel and buried treasures. Here the ground is hard and too damn cold for treasure hunting. And yes, I still love your wife.
 
Next few days in the 40's nights below freezing, not bad for winter up here.

....i may actually make it out detecting Sunday!...shhhh

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Sheesh its freezing here today... had to break out a long sleeve t-shirt...
And...
Doesn't even match my shorts that well. :P
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom